=12=

One week later

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook sat alone at lunch doing some revision. Taehyung walks over to him and sits down. Jungkook looks at him and then sighs standing up and walking away with all his things..

He rejected me... A week ago..
He said it was wrong and people would hate us..

*flashback*

"jimin I-I'm sorry.. But I can't" jungkook pulls his hands out mine and looks down "we can't be together. It doesn't matter how we feel. This is wrong and-and it's.. Its just-... Everyone would judge and hate us! We can't be together.. Not now, not ever"

He then bows to me and walks to his bedroom. I tear up "w-what..." i look down at my hands and then grip my hair tightly "shit..."

The one I love...
Doesn't want me back

*end of flashback*

I watch jungkook walk to his locker and open it. He gasps a little and my eyes darken seeing him pull out a small bouquet of roses. He giggles a little and then looks around, he opens a note and his smile fades.

Jungkook then grabs the things he needs and chucks the roses into the trash along woth the note and then walks past me and to class.

I lean against the wall and sigh watching him walking away. I tip my head back.
How do I get him to be mine?!!

I then get an idea and smile
I walk to my office and sit at my desk and then use the school speakers "Jeon jungkook. My office. Now"

Jungkooks pov

"Jeon jungkook. My office. Now" jimin speaks through the speakers

I gulp and everyone stares at me. I pick my things up and make sure I've got everything I need.

W-what have I done? Have I done something bad?
W-what did I do??

Im gonna get scolded!
W-what do I do...