=9=

One week later

Taehyungs pov

Jimin walks over to me "taehyung...me and Tzuyu are going w-" I cut him off "I don't want to third wheel" jimin huffs "Tzuyu has a girlfriend you dimwit... I was gonna ask if you wanted to come so I won't be third wheeling"

I shrug "sure whatever.." jungkook rushes over to me "TAE TAE!! I found the perfect movie for toni- oh...sorry" he looks down. I shake my head "no don't worry about it kook...what movie?"

Jungkook smiles "it's call 'To my star' it's amazing!! It's a BL movie and it's SOOO cute!" I nod and then look at jimin "whens the date.. Just so I can get ready and look my best?" jimin laughs a little and Jungkooks eyes widen. Jimin looks at me and smiles "tonight?...and ummm.. six?" I nod "you come pick me up from Kookies House" he nods

I look back at jungkook and he glares at me and then huffs "y'know what?... I'm busy tonight...sorry taehyung" he says coldly and then walks off.
I stare at him as he walks away "did I do something?... What was that all about!?"

"you fucking dumbasses"

Me and jimin turn around and I blush seeing yoongi leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. I tilt my head "how are we dumbasses??" yoongi sighs "taehyung...what did you ask jimin?" I stare at him "When's the date-oh...."

I sigh "he's always jumping to conclusions" yoongi glares at me "he is an innocent kid who doesn't know better... Yes he is jumping to conclusions but you two are close and if I didn't know better I would have thought jimin asked you on a date"

Jimin sighs "and why is he so angry?" me and yoongi look at jimin "you can't be serious..." namjoon walks over "why is jin currently stuck under an upset jungkook? Which one of you assholes hurt him" hoseok storms over to us "you're all assholes. Don't hurt my babie again"

He then walks away back into Jins classroom.

I huff leaning against the wall "god.....he's so dramatic....I don't think I should explain the truth to him, he'll get over it and come to his senses and fucking realise he shouldn't jump to conclusions" jimin huffs "sooo you coming tonight?" I nod "sure" he nods and then walks away

Jungkooks pov

"I'm sorry hyung....im being dramatic" I try and step back but hobi holds me in a tight hug,he shakes his head "no no kook, this is your first time ever falling in love with someone.. Let it all out" I lean my head on his chest and sigh "I guess I shouldn't have fallen in love..."

He finally lets me go and wipes my tears "sometimes you fall in love with the wrong people" jin smiles gently playing with my hair "even though this was the first person you fell in love with... This is all gonna pass quickly" I look down "it's not jimin I'm sad about.....its tae, he said he would help me..n-not-"

Hobi nods "I do find that mean to be honest..... Maybe you got the wrong idea" I nod "uh hu.... What time is the date?... Um around six?... Yeah.. Definitely" jin wraps his arms around me "love is a very difficult thing Kookie...its okay, jinnie hyung is here and hyungie will take care of you"

I wrap my arms around him and smile a little.

I guess this is a reason some people hate falling in love....