=11=

Jungkooks pov

I

hear jin Whispering. I stand up and gasp when yoongi grabs my waist "no! Stay here!" I sigh "oh hyung, stop it" I push his hands away and walk to the door "who is it hyungie?" I open the door more and my eyes widen

 I stand up and gasp when yoongi grabs my waist "no! Stay here!" I sigh "oh hyung, stop it" I push his hands away and walk to the door "who is it hyungie?" I open the door more and my eyes widen

He looks at me "jungkook!" I tilt my head "weren't you on a date?" he shakes his head "no! You got the wrong idea...please let me explain" I sigh "why do you need to explain? It's your life hyung. I don't care what you do"

Jimin sighs "then why did taehyung tell me you liked me?" my eyes widen "he did WHAT?!" he nods "I know this is wrong jungkook but I like you and I don't want you to keep avoiding me! I didn't ask taehyung on a date and I'm not with Tzuyu!"

I look at jin who was standing there awkwardly. I sigh and nod "let him in" jin opens the door fully and jimin walks inside and I gasp when he grabs both of my hands "you are the one I want jungkook... Not taehyung, not Tzuyu or anyone else!"

We make eye contact and I sigh pulling my hands away "we can't hyung....you're the principal!" he sighs "but i-" i shake my head "but nothing! You're my principal and even if I do love you, we can't be together anyway" he nods "and why is that?"

I look at Him "because its wrong!" he shrugs "I don't give a fuck jungkook! I love you and I'd you love me back then we should be together!"

I sigh "jimin... I-