Chapter 2- Bonding

Liam's P.O.V

I walk back into the living room where all of the lads are sitting and watching the telly. I sit down in a chair next to the couch and look at the rest of the lads.

"Does anyone want to come with me to see Brielle perform again?" I ask, smiling. I've been dying to hear this girl go at it with the mic again. Last time her music was beautiful, it could be even better. She was fueled by an instant hate for Harry, but now, it's just her raw choice of song. It will be great, or I picture it to be.

Harry scoffs, "Why watch her sing again? It resembles a dying cat!" I ignore Harry's rude comment and look at the rest of them. I raise my eyebrows at them all.

"Zayn and I are going out tonight, sorry Li." Niall answers, sending Harry a glare before giving me a shrug.

All eyes go on Louis, except for Harry's since he is now finding the telly more interesting than any conversation that's about Brielle. "Lou?" I question, giving him a pout.

"I would love to accompany you to see her perform, as long as Ivy can come." Louis reasons, inviting Ivy, his long-time girlfriend with him. "Ivy and I were planning on going out anyway, I'm sure she'd love a free show."

"Okay, tell her we leave at 6. I don't want to be late, and I read on a sign as we were leaving that said that's when performances and competitions start." I say, giving Louis the low-down on what's happening with our adventure.

"I don't want to hear you lot talk about this girl anymore, or I will throw up my lunch." Harry exclaims, making a fake gagging sound. I roll my eyes at him and walk toward my room, it's four now, I'll start getting ready around 5:30. Easily enough time to be up and out of here.

Brielle's P.O.V

I throw on my dark yellow large sweater, my dark wash Lucky Brand skinny jeans, and my light brown Sperry Top-Siders. I take a step back, and look at my self. I look casual enough for the cafe. I pull my hair up into a long ponytail and let my side bangs fall out of it.

I look over at the clock on the wall near my desk, it's 5:30 now. I walk out of the closet and grab my car keys from on the nightstand. I quickly jog downstairs and take my phone from the counter. I pet my cat, Sylvester also, before slipping out the door and jogging down the driveway to my car.

I put the key in the ignition and start it, putting it into drive and backing out. On the road, I notice it's a rather busy night for the small part of town a little bit outside of Central London. I pull into the parking lot of the cafe, and park as close as I can to the doors.

When I walk in, I notice there are a lot of people here already when no singers have performed yet. A lot of parents with daughters between 12-17, or at least as far as I can tell with the naked eye. I nod my head at John, the owner, we are rather close. I sit down at a bar seat and smile at my favorite waitress.

"Hey Quinn, do you know why so many people are here?" I ask, honestly curious.

She widens her eyes at me then gasps, clutching her chest in mock horror. "That Harry lad you competed against is some famous kid, I didn't know who he was until all these girls came in begging to know if he was performing tonight."

"Famous? Why would he be here?" I laugh, does he not perform in enough arenas already?

"Don't know but his friends asked me about you yesterday. It was sorta weird." She explains, giving me a questioning look. I just shrug my shoulders at her. "Well they asked for your name, I only told them your first name, I felt as if they were being a little creepy, so I only said you were Brielle, and you sing here Fridays through Monday. They seemed satisfied."