Chapter 5- Anticipation

(A/N): This is more of a filler rather than a chapter, it's going to be going deep into their old friendship, how they used to act, what they used to be like, that kind of stuff. They will all be in Brielle's point of view. I repeat, this is not really a chapter! More of a few giant flashbacks! It says chapter, but it's kind of half a chapter thing, hard to explain, but you'll understand.

"So, you and Kayla huh?" I ask wearily, I'm not actually interested in the topic, quite the opposite. I hate Kayla, Harry's new girlfriend. I wish it was me, actually I know it should be me. I should be the one he's happy with, not her.

He nods, looking off to the distant hills of the park, "Yeah, I think I like her a lot."

I feel my heart cracking a bit, "I mean, but she could never be as good as me right?" I chuckle nervously afterward, he can read me like a book, I wouldn't be suprised if he got it out of me that I think he's the only lad for me.

He laughs to himself quietly, "Of course, I mean nobody will ever compare to you Bri."

"Why do you like her so much?" I spit out without thinking. I'm so stupid, if it wasn't obvious before it will be now. He knows me.

He cocks his head to the side, looking confused. "She's just a great girl honestly, not to hard on the eyes either you know?"

I nod solemnly, looking at the grass in front of me. I could never compare to a girl as beautiful as Kayla, her long, straight blonde hair, her brown eyes, and her skinny figure. My image is nothing close to hers, my short ginger hair, it only goes to my shoulders. Those stupid braces, that are supposed to make my teeth perfect seem to make me worse, and the worst, my horrifyingly ugly body. Curves in the wrong places, Harry would never love me as much as I love him.

"You okay Bri?" Harry asks, looking at me with concern etched on his face. No Harry! I'm not!

"Yeah, I'm good, I'm just going to go home okay?" I say, tears stinging the corners of my eyes. I get up quickly, walking away as fast as I can.

"Brielle Jacobs! You better tell me what's wrong later!" Harry yells at me as I leave. I only shake my head at the ground, and walk a bit faster.

......

I laugh loudly, closing my eyes, clutching onto my stomach for dear life. "O-oh My Goodness!" I yell, hitting Harry on the shoulder, who is looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Brielle. What. Is. Wrong. With.You." He says, staring at my shaking body, from all of the laughter.

I shake my head, still laughing, I'm incapable of speaking. I fall onto my side on the couch, and start rolling back and forth, the laughter that is erupting from me making my stomach hurt.

"It wasn't that funny Bri!" Harry exclaims, getting up and going into the kitchen. My laughter dies down when he leaves. I look at the door skeptically, expecting him to come back.

"Come on Harry! It was funny, you Sour Sandy!" I holler at him, using a phrase my mum had said to me the other day. It was actually funny, he is just being an arse.

Harry rushes back into the room, looking at me quizzically. "What the hell is a Sour Sandy?"

"I don't really know, my mum called me that the other day.." I explain, now thinking of what it is also, "I'm pretty sure it's a way of saying you're being an arse."

"That's rude, tell you're mum she was being rude." He says seriously, and then he chuckles.

"My mum would not appreciate that from her godson you know?" I reply, giving that 'you will be in trouble if you do that' look.