Chapter 9- Clean Slate

Brielle's  P.O.V.

"Thanks for the ride!" I yell quickly to my father, who just started driving away from the studio. My car has been in the shop the last few days, so I've had my father drive me everywhere that I need to be.

I walk into the studio and wave at Clara the receptionist and go to the elevator, quickly pressing the button to call it.

"Hold it!" I hear a loud booming voice call from the door, I look to it and see Harry rushing over to me waving one  hand in the air. He slows done once he sees it's me. I smile shyly at him and give a small wave.

He approaches and I can hear his breathing for a mile away, "Need to start working out?" I laugh, shoving my hands into my pants pockets.

He heaves out a laugh, "Maybe a little."

I slap his shoulder and get into the elevator, pressing the button with a 4 plastered onto it. "So what have you been up to?"

"Just the usual. You?" He asks, a slight smile on his face as he watches the door.

I chuckle, "I get my car back today!"

He nods his head, "How are you getting there if you don't have a car?" My eyes widen in realization, I never reminded my dad, which probably means I won't be getting a ride.

I flash him a wide smile, "Wanna take me? I'll owe you big time!" I beg, just about ready to get onto my knees.

"Yes you do owe me. I'll take you, but you owe me lunch tomorrow." He says as the doors open walking down the hall to our assigned room. I give him my best 'are you kidding me look' from behind.

If you're wondering, me and Harry are on great terms, friends and only friends. The way it needs to be.

I walk into the room behind Harry, and say hi to all the lads. I sit down at the table placed in the middle of the room specifically for this reason.

"So, any ideas?" I say quizzically, hoping the guys took my homework assignment seriously.

Louis sits up a little straighter, "I do!"

I give an expectant look, as if to say, 'C'mon spit it out'.

He gets the memo and says, "Well, I was thinking, let's start off with something fun, and up-beat. Right?"

"Yeah, I see where you're going. How about a beat like this?" Zayn says, startinga  rhythm on the table.

I chuckle a little bit, "That's definitely a Justin Bieber song, sorry to break it to you," I stand up and pace a little bit, "Start with some lyrics, it's always easier to add a beat to lyrics."

"Baby, I wanna know what you think when your alone?" Niall offers up a first line, I nod my head thinking of a good line to follow.

"Is it me, are you thinking of me?" I sing lightly, it didn't sound complete yet though, thinking a little harder, I know the lines work, but just how to make them flow correctly is the problem, "I like that first line Niall, just repeat the I and then the next line I came up with say yeah after me, both times." I jot down the lines quickly, passing them over to Niall.

"Baby I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone, is it me yeah, are you thinking of me yeah?" He sings, the words flowing that much better.

"And there's your starting beat, Louis tap that beat again." I say, watching Louis hum the words and tap his fingers on the table, "And there we are, a lot easier than you thought, huh?"

They all nod, and we continue on, finishing that song at lightning speed, officially naming it Last First Kiss. For the next hour or so, we continue the creative flow, creating Loved You First.