Chapter 7- Chances

Brielle's P.O.V

I pull away from the hug, and look him in the eyes. Those saddened green eyes of his. I can't help but feel this is my fault, I did leave him. I could've called him at least, and we wouldn't be in this situation. I also know, I should be rejecting every offer of his to be his friend. I have my questions. He physically hurt me, my wrist still hasn't healed fully. He's questionably unstable, I don't want to be the one that feels his wrath. But, those eyes, his pleads. You just can't say no. He's irresistable.

I hear loud footsteps coming from the hall and look over, seeing Louis running toward us, out of breath. I smile slightly, what is he doing?

"Brielle, our managers want to talk to you about our private sessions!" He exclaims, before jogging slowly back from where he came.

I close my eyes for a second. So much is happening at once. I just need to take it all in. I just said I'd be friends with Harry again. I'm writing songs for One Direction again. Why is three years ago repeating itself? Three years ago I was friends with Harry, three years ago I wrote One Direction's album.

I look at Harry confused, just now thinking, "Why do you want to be friends again so badly? I've treated you so badly this last week."

"I don't know honestly, I think I just know deep down, you're too good to lose again. Remembering everything, I mean we were the perfect friends. Now, you're friends with the boys, it's amazing." He sighs, putting his hands in his pockets.

I nod, and walk past him down the hallway. I don't bother to respond, as I don't have a response. Sure, we were perfect then, but there's no telling what it's going to be like now. That's the scariest thing, not knowing. It's like when you're trying a box of chocolates, you just go for it. You don't know whether it will be the good chocolatey caramel ones, or the gross coffee ones. You just don't know what's going to happen next. 

That just scares me so much.

Harry's P.O.V

Why are you doing this Harry? Why? Why her? You can have so many other friends. You just had to find out she was your old best friend. You just had to miss her.

She's so different now though, she's definitley not the same. She looks different, she acts different. And when the hell did she get an attitude? From no confidence, to singing and flaunting herself in front of people. It doesn't feel like that long to change, but three years is a long time. A long time to improve, a long time to adapt.

I follow her down the hall back into the stage room. I rub my eyes a bit, fatigue hitting me. I watch as she goes and sits down with our managers. I take my eyes off of her and walk over to the other lads, Niall gives me a sly smile. I only look confused at the four, all of them giving me different looks.

"What?" I finally burst out, even though it was short, the silence was killing me.

Louis smirks at me, "You like Brielle! You fancy her!"

My eyes widen, and I shake my head rapidly. "I do not, she's not my type." She's really not, she may be pretty hot now, but she wasn't my type back then. She's probably not now.

"Then what was with the hugging, I mean, you looked to be enjoying your arms around her." He counters, looking at me disbelievingly. I bite my lip, and look at the ground.

Liam smacks my shoulder, "It's okay, she's pretty, and she's nice. I'm sure she'll like you evantually."

"I don't like her, honestly. Just good friends." I mumble, shoving my hands into my pockets once again.

Niall shakes his head, "If you don't want her, I'll take her. Honest!" I smack the back of his head, he's not getting Brielle, at least if I can stop it.