Chapter 10

A/N Welp.... It's been a while so here ya go

--------Julie's POV--------

"Luke!" I whisper-yelled

"What are you doing here?"

"OK, look. I... I just wanted to know more about you, you know, just curious. Um... So, I came here last week...on your birthday."

"You were spying on me? Even after all your speeches about boundaries? You were spying on me?"

"I know. I'm sorry. It was wrong. But I'm worried about you."

"You don't have to be."

"I get it. I know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't. I feel that way every day."

"I don't even know what I'd say to her, even if she could hear me.Yes, you do. You've already said it. Trust me."

Luke glared at me before pressing the button. A man answered the door "Hello. Can I help you?"

"Hi. I'm Julie. Um... I believe you had a son named Luke?"

"Yes, that's right. And you are again?"

"Julie Molina. Um... your son's band used to play in my family's garage? I... I came across this song that he wrote and figured you might be interested?"

"Um... Well, yes. Uh, please... please come in. I'm... I'm Mitch."

"Nice to meet you."

"Can I, um, get you something?"

"Oh, no. I'm good. Thank you...Is this your son?"

"Yeah, that's Luke. When he was two."

"Do you have any other children?"

"No."

"Did I hear the doorbell?" A woman presumably Luke's mum said.

"Hi, hon. Um, this is Julie."

"Hello, Julie. Oh, that's a beautiful sweater."

"Thanks. It's my mom's."

"Julie lives in the house where Luke and the band rehearsed. She was just telling me she found a song that Luke wrote."

"It's a song about a girl named Emily?" I muttered

"I'm Emily."

"Then I think your son may have written this song for you."

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

--------Reggie's POV--------

I was chilling on the couch when all of a sudden Luke poofed next to me with tears streaming down his face. I put my arm around him and whispered "Do you wanna talk about it?". He shook his head which was buried in my neck. I kissed the top of his head before Julie walked in. She saw us and looked guilty immediately. 

I glared at her for a second before turning to Luke and saying "Babe?". He looked up at me slightly so I continued "Is Julie the reason you're crying?", Luke nodded slightly but also shook his head before explaining everything BTW Julie's still there hehehe 

I pulled Luke closer and Julie came towards us before I death stared her. "Hey?" she said

"Hey" Luke detached himself from the hug and looked at her but kept hold of my hand.

"Sorry for overstepping"

"No, I- I just had to leave"

"That was..."

"You don't have to say anything."

"Yeah, I do. Uh... I didn't have many regrets in my life except for running out on my parents. Especially my mom, so... thank you."

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

"Snap out of it!" Julie yelled making Alex fall to the floor and drop his drumsticks. "Jeez, I think you broke Alex" I said.

"Do you guys want to cross over or what? Get it together!"

"They're never gonna let us play the Orpheum."

"We're nobody. We're less than nobody."

"We have no bodies."

"Someone once told me that you don't ask for permission. You book gigs by doing."

"That was me."

"No, it wasn't."

"No, it wasn't."

"Yes, it was." I whispered

"This isn't over. We were brought together for a reason: to help each other."

"Yeah, but like Luke said, people don't just play the Orpheum because they want to." Alex the forever pessimist said.

"People don't, but ghosts do."

So currently it is 12:33 where I live and I'm actually not tired thanks to that monster I drank at 4:00 *facepalm* 

Welp I guess I'll start working on chapter 11