Chapter 8

Enjoy the chapter :)

--------Alex's POV--------

"Look, we add the echos during the chorus, then when Julie comes in with the melody. It's gonna sound perfect"

We smiled at each other before we heard a thud. All three of us turned our heads towards the sound to see Willie looking through the windows. "Again? What's that all about?" Reggie asked. "I don't know" I said before poofing out to in front of Willie.

"What's your problem? It's like you're tracking me down just so you can keep running away"

"I wish I could explain, man, but I can't"

"Wait that's not good enough. I mean you've been acting weird since Caleb's club. You know I thought we were having fun together."

"We never should've met"

"Wow, that hurts."

"Hey, I'm sorry Alex. I really am. You're a great guy but I gotta go"

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

--------Luke's POV--------

"Alex you alright?"

"Yeah" He said "Yeah, yeah. Why?"

"I know it's tough man. People say you never forget your first ghost. Maybe that's true, but... I'm sure there will be others"

"Yeah. Thanks, Reg"

"Yeah. And Alex you're a great drummer and a great guy ok? I wouldn't let all that stuff get between you and what you love."

"I don't know man. Sometimes a little fire can make things a little better on stage. Like you and Julie"

"No. Reg no. What is that supposed to mean?"

"Come on. Everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. You guys ooze chemistry."

"You should never say "ooze" again, but, yeah, I agree."

"OK, no. I have chemistry
with everybody that I sing with."

I looked at Reggie
Seriously, watch. Uh...

I believe

I believe that we're just one dream

Away from who we're meant to be

I grabbed Reggie's neck

That we're standing on the edge of ...

Great 

"Wow. I see chemistry."

"That was pretty hot." I kissed my fingers and put them to his lips before turning and walking away

"Girls. Am I right?" Reggie choked

"Yeah." I laughed

"No"

"Three, Four"

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

"Time to put your hands up. Do a little dance yup. Here's the anthem from Julie and The Phantoms"

"Thanks for coming everyone" Julie said sitting behind the mic at the piano.

Running from the past

Tripping on the now

What is lost can be found, it's obvious

And like a rubber ball

We come bouncing back

We all got a second act, inside of us

We poofed onstage