Chapter 11

Help...I have school tomorrow

Oh well

Also that photo is how I perceive the JATP timeline 

(aft-rglow - Reddit)

Enjoy!

--------Alex's POV--------

I looked at Willie "I know... how much you're risking. Thank you, Willie."

"I told you, I'd do anything for you."

I pulled him into a really tight hug before clearing my throat "All right. You, uh... You'd better get out of here before Caleb catches you with us."
"Yeah." he replied before kissing me "I'll see you around...hot dog."

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

--------Luke's POV--------

"Julie and I were thinking we'd start with "Stand Tall."

"Perfect."

"Sounds good." Reggie muttered

"Sounds good? Dude, wake up! I wanna hear, 'It sounds awesome.' I know this isn't how we wanted things to turn out, but we gotta be all in tonight. This is our second chance at playing the Orpheum!"

"I... I get it, I get it, but it's hard. Do we even know what's on the other side when we cross over? Do we all still get to hang together? You... You guys are the only family I have."

I walked over to Reggie and wrapped my arms around him reassuringly. 

"Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen either, but...it's not like we have a choice."

We got hit with another jolt, Reggie and I still holding onto each other just in case we disappeared like always.

"I'm pretty sure we do. And it rhymes with the Hollywood Ghost Club."

Julie swung the garage doors open "Are you ready?" but then seeing we didn't look very okay she added "What's wrong?"

"Yeah. We just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things."

"Pretty sure I ghost peed a little."

"But we're fine."

"Actually, guys, I'm a little nervous. Luke, uh, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Um... Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, Julie. You know that."

"When you cross over, if...if you happen to see my mom, can you tell her I love her...and...thank her for bringing you to me?"

"Yeah, I will." I smiled a little "Band circle?"

"Yeah."

"Guys, band circle."

"We don't know what brought us here, but...what we do know is, you're a star, Julie."

We all laughed a little

"And just because this is our last night together, it doesn't mean we won't be watching you
from above... or..."

We laughed again.

"Now let's go rock this show. Let's give 'em a night they'll be talking about 'til the sun comes up. Legends on three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three..."

"Legends." We all yelled

Julie's dad honked the car horn (idk it's 1:15am and I have to get ready for school in 5 hrs)

"That's my dad. He's driving me there, so I'll see you guys soon."

-_-_-_-TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

"It doesn't matter we're not coming back here"

"And where is it that you think you're going?" Caleb said appearing out of thin air

"What are you doing here?"

"*gasps* Such hostility! I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum."

"No. OK, we know that it's your stamp that's hurting us."

"Hmm..."

"We already told you, we have a band. We don't wanna join your little club."

"Yeah. And you can't make us either...Sir."