Chapter 1

Today is the day where I finally go see my foster family. I've been through some hardships to get here but I pulled through with the help of my TEXT MATE.

Last week

Tae: Ommaaaaaa! Please can I stay with Bangtan for just one more week?

T/M: Fine Tea now stop trying to be cute . It doesn't work on me.

Tae: Omo! Thank you ommaaaaa!

T/M: Yeah now go before I change my mind

I text bangtan to let them know that mom said I could stay for another week. I had no problem with going to America, but I was just going to miss my hyungs and kook while I was gone. I wanted more time with them.

TAE: Ok omma said I could stay for another week

J

IN🍜: Alright I've planned out the whole weeks food plan

SUGA🔫😤😼: And I've planned all the bars that we're gonna go to.

Kook🤯👶: Ouu I've got all the games. Whose house are we staying at this week?

Chimmy 🚫🎶⏳: Mine which means that no woman over. I can't have all of your girls over here like last time!!! Do you know how many girls still show up at my house looking for you?

Jin🍜: Hey stop blaming me! In cant help it if they wanna come back for seconds😤.

Rrrrrapmonster👨‍👩‍👧🕶💣: Ya Jin! Seriously stop doing that those girls are unbearable.

Hobi☀️🌻: For real they still show up? Remember when they showed up when he was there with us last time!😂 It was a stampede.

Tae: One of them thought I was you and straight up jumped one me.

J

in🍜: Like I said I'm irresistible!

Hobi☀️🌻: Let's all meet up at XXX bar in 30 minutes k!

Suga🔫😤😼: Swag

Kook🤯👶: Aish hyung I'll be there!

I love these dudes but sometimes they can get annoying! I'm getting ready to go to the club that we are meeting up at. Here's what I'm wearing:

I spray my gucci colone on my clothes and walk out the house after I tell my mom goodbye and saying I'll be at Jimins house for the week

I spray my gucci colone on my clothes and walk out the house after I tell my mom goodbye and saying I'll be at Jimins house for the week. Once I get in the car I turn on the radio and start to drive. The club isnt far from my home Its about 10 minutes away. Once I'm there I text the group and tell them I'll be at the bar. I ask the bartender for an old fashioned. ( I know nothing about drinks💀)

Jin: Yaaaa! Taehyung  slowdown its gonna burn!

Tae: What the hell, when did you guys get here?! Also hyung this isnt my first drink.

Hoseok: We got here a few minutes ago there's just a short line out there
He said laughing at Jins expression

Suga: Alright I'm out. Someomes caught my eye
He says as he throws back two shots

Jungkook: Tae you've been here for a while arent you gonna go out to?

Tae: Nah I'm gonna sit back for a while

Jin: Alright well be out here just find us alright
He said smirking at one of the girls on the floor

Tae: Alright I'll be there soon

Aishh I'm such a light weight. I go out to dance and as soon as I step out I feel girls grinding on me. I dont like when they thrown themselves at me I've never given myself to one of these girls and I never will. People here say that I'm a playboy that just sleeps with girls and throw them away the next day. It's all just rumors. I've never slept with my previous girlfriends or anyone for that matter. I'm waiting for someone special. And hopefully they're waiting for me too.

Tae: Oh crap

I push the girl off of me slightly but she turns around and grabs my neck and starts dancing with me. I knock her hands off of my shoulders and run to the bathroom. I filled the bathroom with sickly sounds. This is why I dont drink much. I'm such a lightweight and never get to have any fun before I throw up.

I leave the bathroom and go to the bar again, I ask for water and the same drink as before. I know I probably shouldn't but it's my last week here with my freinds and I want to live it like it's my last time seeing them forever. It stung going down my thought but what could you do. It is what it is. I go back to the floor and the same girl from before started grinding on me again. I see Yoongi hyung dancing with a girl but he's looking like hes not feeling it anymore. If anyone in this group was a player it was him.

I get ready to call jin hyung to tell him that I'm leaving and will be taking a lift to Jimins house.

Tae: Jun hung I'm gonna fo to chinchin home I cald for a luft

I

got into a lift and went to Jimins house. Once I got there I went into the guest bedroom and played on the bed. Once I hit the bed I passed out.

879 words
Sorry if it's super short please vote and comment on what should I do next in the episode byeee.

Enjoy this pic of Jin