Chapter 6

Tae: Tori whats wrong? You look nervous.

You make me want to do things I wanted to wait for marriage.

Tori: Huh? Nothings wrong, what are you talking about?

I want you to throw me on the bed and kiss my whole body and I wouldn't want you to stop.

Tae: Are you sure? What can I do to make you feel better?

Kiss me Kiss me Kiss me Screw it

I grab his chin and lift his face up to mine. I stand up causing him to stand up. His hands travel up and down my body. His hands land on my butt gripping it tightly, his hand taps my thigh signaling me to jump. I jump up and he holds both of my legs walking towards the bed. I feel butterflies all thriugh my body as he lays me down on his bed. He takes off his shirt showing his faint abs. He comes back down to me softly slamming his lips against mine. I take off my shirt causing our lips to seperate the only thing you can here is our panting from lack of oxygen and Tae mumbling "You're so beautiful Ri." I got my shirt off and you could see him blush. He kisses my fore head then my cheeks then met my lips once again. He goes lower kissing the area between my chest where you could feel my heart beating fast as if I was running a marathon. He keeps kissing me on my atomah until he reaches my skirt. He pulls the skirt off of me so he could see all of my underwear. Im wearing blue lingre. I didnt plan this but Im glad I wore these today.  

He starts kissing me again only going lower and lower. He stops I can feel is breath on my clit. Tae looks up at me and I can see the lust in his eyes.

Tae: I wont go further than oral. We both shouldn't. So are you sure you want this.

Tori: I know, I agree but I really want you now so yes I want this Tae.

Tae goes back down and licks me through my underwear causing me to moan. He pulls down my underwear growling once he comes back up, licking my folds slowly. I try to hold in my moans but I wasnt succesful. "Baby, I want to here your moans , dont hold back". Once he said that I couldnt hold back anymore. I started moaning like crazy feeling my high coming. But he soon pulled away, feeling the emptiness I whine causing him to chuckle deeply.  I lift my hips up wanting more.

Tori: Tae please!

Tae: You have to be Patient baby.

He comes towards my face looking at my lips he smashes them into mine. He grabs my hand leading me to stand up. I stand up but soon break our kiss falling to the floor. I pull down his pants and underwear, I can see and feel him twitching under my touch.

Tae: Babe have you ever done this?

Tori: No you're my first time Tae.

I could feel him hardening under my touch when I said that.

Taes POV

She pulls down my pants and underwear staring at my length with wide eyes.

Tae: Babe have you ever done this?

Please say I'm your first, Please say I'm your first, Please say I'm your first

Tori: No you're my first time Tae.

Oh shii... I dont know if Im gonna be able to hold back tonight but I'll try. She starts stroking my length. She starts out slow making me roll my head back. Soon after she started to lick up my shaft.

Tae: T-Tori Ahhn

Tori: Am I doing it right Tae?

Tae: Y-yes baby keep going your d-doing ahh fuck

Tori kept licking. Once shes had enough she started kissing up my shaft reaching the tip. She then took my tip in her mouth still rubbing me. She then went deeper and then started bobbing her head up and down. I start twitching in her mouth, she pulls back looking at me in my eyes witch only made me harder. "Tae~". She moaned my name and it sounds like music to my ears. I lift her up sitting her on my lap without penetrating her. She alone started to rock back and fourth on my erection. " ah Ri, keep going ok baby your doing great". This is my first time ever doing something lie this, no it wasn't my first blowjob but this is the closest I've ever been to intercourse. She isthe first woman I wanted to go that far with.

3rd person POV

Both Tori and Tae soon reached their highs. Tori slightly gets up still feeling her high she drops back down "ah ow", " Shit Tori". She fell onto his man hood penetrating her, she quickly gets up. In shock she starts swearing at the accident.

Tori: Shit Tae I'm sorry

She says with tears brimming in her eyes

Tae: Why would you be sorry baby it was an accident.

Tae could see she was starting to cry and he didn't like it.

Tori: No but its my fault, crap it should have never went that far.

Tori says with a shocked face

Tae: Ri calm down! Please.

"Don't cry please" He looks down and sees that she is bleeding. It makes her look down.

Tori: Huh, Wth is that? Is that blood?!?!?

Tae: Yeah it happens when you loose your virginity. I went pretty deep.

Tori: Oh my goodness Tae- we-we were supposed to wait. I wanted to wait Oh my goodnes what- what do I do.

He puts back on his pants and walks over to her and holds his arms open.

Tae: Shhh its ok come here.

He holds a crying Tori in his arms and kisses her forehead. He doesn't like to see her crying. He knows hes grown feelings for her and he doesn't know how to control it. "It felt so good".  That was the last time that would ever happen until hes married. And he hopes she will wait too.