Chapter 3

Tae: I'm Kim Taehyung a foreign Exchange student.

Victoria: Oh Hi I'm Victoria come on in!

Tae: Thank you

Taes POV
Wow shes beautiful. Tommorow I'm meeting up with Riri. We're meeting up at a bar I'm so nervous. We've already talked on the phone together so I know ses not a man and I know shes not a child or an old womanI have to tell her that I'm in L.A now.

Tae: Your house is beautiful!

Victoria: Oh uh thank you! I guess I havent really noticed since I've been here since birth.

She smiled when she said that, and it just added to her beauty!

Victoria: Let me show you to your room! Follow me.

I hesitated for a second and started blushing as she looked back at me. She really is beautiful! She leads me up a flight of stairs and my room is on the left .

Victoria: Well this is your room come on in. I know that you probably want to decorate it yourself so you can take down the things my mom put up!

Tae: Ah thank you! Can you show me to the bathroom I'm a little jetlagged.

Victoria: Oh ofcourse! You have your own bathroom. I'll take you out tommorow for a shopping run to buy some different products if you dont like the ones that I've picked out already.

She looks away from me and runs the back of her kneck. Aish this girl is cute! I look back at the products and see that this is everything that I use.

Tae: Oh wow I dont think that would be necessary! You've got all my favorite products. Your my soapmate!

I say in an excited voice.

Victoria: Wow this is the second time someones called me a something mate. This week!

Tae: Well Victoria... that means you're mate material and that's a good thing.

I tell Victoria bye and get in the shower. I still cant believe she got all of the products that I use.

Victoria's POV

Omg I'm a blushing mess. I walk out of the room and go back to mine the food delivery is near so I go downstairs and wait for the food. As I wait I text V. We're meeting up tommorow at 3 at a cafe pretty close to my house.

Riri: Hey V I cant wait to meet up tommorow!

V🐶: Hi same I'm in the house right now. I really like it here!

Riri: That's good I hope you enjoy it there!

Let me just clarify to you... I'm not dumb. I obviously know that Kim Taehyung and V are the same people. I just wanted to play a little. My mom gave me his number last night also and said that this is the person we're bringing in. Now I just have to wait to see how long it takes for him to notice!

Ding dong

I walk over to the door and smell the great smell of Panda Express. I hand the delivery guy my money and walk towards the counter. As soon as I sit it down on the counter. I here running from up stairs! Its Tae. Once he gets to the bottom of the stairs he looks around the corner and see the bag I'm still lm holding onto. He saw that it was panda Express and his eyes shot open.