Chapter 9

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

He fell to the side on the bed

"Taehyung."

"Yeah baby."

" What the hell did we just do"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Oh shiii- I messed up." He said with a hand on his head

*slam*

"KIDS I'M HOME" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

We both turned from eachother and started to panic.

"Crap! Where are my clothes?! Ya know what forget it!" I took one of his oversised white shirts and slid it over my head.

"Text me when you get to your room!" He whisper yelled before I made it to the door.

I told him ok and quietly shut the door behind me. I was walking as quiet as I can to my room. While I was doing that I heard my mom sit her keys down at the bottom of the stairs. I rushed to my room and closed the door quietly behind me.

I took of his shirt and put on my pajamas that I wore last time since it was close to me.

I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone and started scrolling. Just enough time for my mom to walk in.

"Hey sweetie! Did you have fun today? You're home earlier then usual." She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh uhm... yeah Taehyung wasn't feeling good so I had to take him back here." I lied the best I could.

"Oh ok! Well have a good nights sleep I'm going to go check up on Taehyung before I go to bed." She said.

"NO!" I yelled a bit to loud. "I mean.. no hes fine. Hes sleeping right now." I awkwardly laughed.

"Uh.. ok sweetheart. Goodnight." She said while squinting her eyes and walking away to the door slowly.

I just smiled. "Oh! And by the way... I know." My smile dropped immediately

"K-know what?" Mentally punching my self for stuttering.

"I know... THAT YOU WANT ME TO HUG AND KISS YOU GOOD NIGHT!" My face turned from scared to creeped out. While she just had a big fat smile plastered on her face.

"Mom please not to night..." I said as she.

"Are you alright baby?" She said worriedly.

"Yeah I'm alright just a bit tired right now mama." I said with a faint smile that didn't quite reach my eyes. 

"Ok I'll leave you alone. Just  for tonight though. Be prepared in the morning because I. Will. Attack." She said backing away from my bed and making her way to the door without her eyes leaving me.

"Mom you are such a freak." I say laughing and grabbing my stomach.

She closes the door and makes her way to what I'm assuming is her room. 

I go to sleep thinking about what just happened with Taehyung. That was crazy. I don't regret it one bit. I truly feel like he is the one person who should be allowed to make me feel that way. I guess we have quite a few things to talk about in the morning. I just have to tell him that don't regret what happened at all. I'm scared he will though. Oh God what if he regrets it.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes floating throughout the house. I get out of the bed and go towards my dresser. I'm going for a jog this morning so I put on some workout clothes and brush m teeth. Before I leave I throw my hair in a high bun and jog downstairs. I see the Table filled with a lot of familiar faces. I see seven boys and my four besties already in their jogging outfits. 

"Hurry and eat so we can go sis." Doja said

"Alrigh alright." I said taking a seat next to her.

I greeted everyone a goodmorning and ate my food.

"Hey can I join you guys today?" Jungkook asked drinking some milk.

"Yeah that's fine with me. We will be leaving soon so go get dressed Kookie." I said

He nodded and ran upstairs to get changed. 

We all finished our food the other six guys went to the living room to watch some tv and the girls and I were waiting at the door for Juancock.

"Hey uh Tori" I hear someone say to the left of me.

I look and see Taehyung staring at me.

"Hey Tae, do you need something?" I ask with a weak smile on my lips.

"Can we talk?" He leaned in closer. "About last night." He said in a whisper. But with sharp ears one of her friends heard what he said and grew curious. 

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and I followed him to the kitchen which was vacant now that my mom has left.

"About last night, I don't regret not one bit of  it. " He said grabbing my hands and pulling me close. "B-but if you regret it I totally understand. I- I just thought that the woman I would be laying with would be my life long partner. B-b"

I pull him towards me and stand on my toes reaching his lips which now have been collided with mine. His arms wrap around my waist bringing me closer to him. 

"Tae I don't regret it either. I thought the same thing about my first too. Now I know who I want that person to bee and hes hugging me right now." I said resting my forehead on his chest.

I feel him rest his chin on my head. "Just know," He pulls put a 10 dollar bill from his pocket. "On this money here. I will marry you and put a ring on your finger." 

"Ah smooth where did you get these moves from?" Iraised a brow at him.

"My Mother." He winked at me.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Just remember to get it let it roll everyone