Chapter 7

He holds a crying Tori in his arms and kisses her forehead

He holds a crying Tori in his arms and kisses her forehead. He doesn't like to see her crying. He knows hes grown feelings for her and he doesn't know how to control it. "It felt so good". That was the last time that would ever happen until hes married. And he hopes she will wait too.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Monday Morning

Tae woke up with with Tori in his chest. She was smiling softly while breathing him in. His leg was crossed over her waist. Uncrossing himself he woke her up

Tae's POV

Tori: *Yawn* Hm? Oh hi Tae!

God shes so beautiful, the way her brown skin was shining in the morning sun.

Tae: Hi Tori. You have to get up we have to leave for school soon.

Tori: Idontwanna.

I laughs at her childish answer.

Tae: We don't really have a choice

CLANG CLANG CLANG

Tae: Hm whats that?

Tori: Oh its probably just my mom making breakfast

Tae: Oh I should go and greet her. You should get dressed.

Tori hops out of bed slowly and walks to her room. I go down the stairs and see Toris mom cooking breakfast. She turns around with a confused look on her face. But quickly turns into a knowing face.

Toris mom: Oh hi you must be Kim Taehyung.

I can tell this is her mom she looks just like her

TOM: I'm her mom if you couldn't tell already.

Tae: Hi yes I'm Kim Taehyung.

TOM: Sorry I haven't been here lately, I've been on a business trip.

Tae: Oh that's ok! Ayonna took me to the mall and we got some stuff for my room

TOM: Are you sure it's ok. I know she's a bit shy and a little standoffish. 

Tae: Oh no she's fine.

TOM: Ok just let me know if she's on that little game all of the time. She focuses way to much on it.

Tori:: For your information mom, Taehyung plays that game too. We just realized that we have been talking to each other before this program.

I turn around and see her walking down the stairs she had a Gucchi band on her head and can I just say... SHES BEAUTIFUL

TOM: Oh really that's so cool. I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Tori: Lets hury up and eat Tae! We're gonna be late.

Tae: Ok! It smells good.

TOM: Oh here you go.

Her mom gives us some food and we eat quickly. She told me her mom was a chef back in the day. We leave the house to go to school. She grabs my hand and I blush we walk to the car and start to drive to school. On the way there she helps me pick up some more of my english. We get there and the school was huge.

Tori: Doja! Help me get this project out my car!

Doja: Girl I just got my manicure ask Meg or Ari.

Tae: Hey babe it's ok I'll help you.

Tori: O-O-Ok

Ari: Dang boy I see you.

We walk to the school entrance and go to class. We have all of the same classes together. By the end of school I have made a couple of friends. 

Tori: Hey Tae, we are headed to get some food you wanna join. She said in Korean staring at my new friend Janet who was hanging on my arm.

Tae: Yeah sure of course. Can my friends tag along?

Tori: Yeah of course! Lets go.

Toris POV

We head to a restaurant near the campus. We get there and sit at a big enough table for both Tae and I's friends. We introduce each other and carry on with the day. But one thing has been bothering me. One of his friends named Janet kept flirting with him. She keeps kissing his cheek, whispering in his ear, and holding his hand.I know I have no reason to be jealous, but I cant help it.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

We finish eating and I tale my girls home. Tae and I were now alone, the car ride was silent until he spoke.

Sorry for the sudden change in the way I right

"Baby are you mad at me?" Tae said looking at my side profile.

"Hm? No why would I be mad?" I say putting on my best fake smile.

"It's just that ever since we ate with our friends you haven't been acting regular" He said pouting.

"Tae let's talk about this when we get home" I said looking back at the road.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

We head back home and go up to his room with a few snacks. We start talking in Korean

"So you gonna tell me why you've been acting like this?" He said.

"It's nothing Tae, I was just a bit-" I said pausing mid sentence

"What? Are you jealous. Who could you be jealous of. I'm not seeing anyone."

"Yes Taehyung! Im jealous. But its Janet. You might not be seeing her but she is definatly seeing you" I said looking him up and down "I don't like the way she kisses you or holds your hand. I-I know I have no reason to be jealous because I'm not your girl-" 

I get interrupted with a kiss on my lips. Taehyung kisses me while wrapping his arms across my waist. 

"Tori, baby  you're right I'm not seeing her. Baby I'm only seeing you." He said while cupping my face with one hand. "She is just a friend of a friend baby. I didn't even know she was tagging along." 

"Im sorry too Tae. I had no reason to be jealous." I said tears brimming my eyes knowing that I was in the wrong.

"Baby will you please be mine. I cant spend another day knowing that someone else might get you. If you say no, I- I understand if you don't want to after this accident. But please just give me a chance baby." He said putting.

I kiss his lips. "Tae what made you think that I would ever say no."

"Really!" He kisses me passionately. 

We lay on the bed still kissing. We know we shouldn't take it that far so we don't. We fall asleep in eachothers arms with the Simpsons playing in the background.