Chapter 4

Tori: Well of course you need a sexy voice to fit a sexy face!

She smiles and rubs my shoulder. You can see that I'm blushing.

Doja: Wow she has you blushing hard

Tori: He stops I'm sure he's just embarrassed.

We start to play the game and I realized that her character Is the same one I've been playing with for almost 2 years now. I guess we're more connected than I thought.

Time skip

I wake up with a banging headache. I drunk too much last night again. Her friends are really fun and hilarious. I hug the pillow between my arms and legs tighter and dig my face into it trying to wake myself up. But this pillow is warm and harder than normal. I open my eyes and look around the unfamiliar room and close my eyes again. Once I look to my left I see that my pillow was Tori. WAIT TORI!!!!

Tae: Ahhhhhhhhh

Tori: What the helllaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! TAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!! OF CRAP WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!

Tae: I DONT THINK SO I WOULDNT DO THAT... RIGHT OMG BUT WHAT IF I DID.

I'm blushing this whole time because I realize what I did to wake myself up

Toris POV

Tori: Crap, Let me check

I stand up and see if I feel anything different

Tori: Thank God we didn't do anything... HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU WOULDNT DO THAT"

I say with an annoyed expression on my face.

Tae: I'm just waiting till I'm married. I might act like a Fboy but I'm not.

Tori: I am too uhh maybe you should get out it's about to be 2 o'clock and I have to meet someone.

Tae: 2 o'clock!!!!! Oh crap Riri

I chuckle at his words but when he looked at me I put my poker face on

Tori: Who's Riri?

Tae: It's the first American friend I've made. We are supposed to be meeting at a coffee shop at 3

Tori: Well hurry up and get dressed I'll drive you down there!

Tae: Really! Oh, thank you so much.

He runs out of my room and back to his. I go take a shower and get dressed into something light. Since it's not so hot I should throw on a jacket:

 Since it's not so hot I should throw on a jacket:

I spray my Chanel NO.5 and add my Chanel purse (It's my favorite brand) and walk out the door. I walk down the stairs and to the Kitchen and just grab an apple and a bottle of water waiting for Tae.

Tae's POV

I walk out of her room and go back to mine, I need to unpack when I get back. When I get in the shower I couldn't help but think about the way I woke up. Aish Why did I have to wake up like that? Her sin is so beautiful the way the sun was shining on her brown skin. She's so beautiful I want to be able to wake up like that again and kiss her... Wait what am I saying. I shouldn't think like that I'm waiting for my Mrs right. I get out of the shower and brush my teeth and once I'm done I go through my luggage and find something to wear.

( I'm in love with black-haired Tae!!!)

I walk downstairs to see Tori on the couch eating an apple with an empty water bottle on her lap. She's watching Sponge bob on the TV. I sit next to her and she hands me an apple. She won't look at me because she's so caught up in the cartoon.

Tae: You must love Spongebob to not even look at me

She looks at me after I said that and Immidetly looks away and covers her face with her hands.

Tae: 아니 웨 ( No whyyy) Please look at me

I say with a put on my face. She shakes her head saying no. I want her to tell me if I look good or if I should change. I grab both of her hands and put them down so she could look at me and grab her face and turn her towards me. Her eyes are still closed but I know she's blushing even if I cant see it.

Tae: Yaa open your eyes!

Tori: 아니(No) I don't wanna

I know a way to make her open her eyes.

Tae: Open your eyes or ill kiss you

She won't open her eyes.

Tae: Ya do you want me to kiss you?

She nods yes

Tae: Aish stop

She laughs

Tori: I knew you wouldn't do it.

Tae: But what if I did Victoria.

Tori: It wouldn't be a big deal it's just a Kiss!

Tae: Really?

Tori: Mhm But if I had a bo-

I walk towards her and slam my lips into hers it took a few seconds for her to respond but when she did my heart started racing. I have never felt like this with anyone before. After a few minutes, she pulls away.

Victoria: Uhm Taehyung shouldn't we go to the Coffee shop now.

She's blushing.

Tae: Crap Riri

Victoria: Yeah let's go I'm hungry.

Victorias POV

He came towards me and started to kiss me after a few seconds I responded to that kiss and opened my mouth to let him in. He took dominance over the kiss. This is the best kiss I've ever had. I remembered that he still hast to meet "Riri" at the coffee shop so I pull away and remind him. We walk to the car as blushing messes. He asks if he can connect his playlist to the car and he starts listening to his Music. I'm still shocked he didn't notice I was speaking and singing in Korean with him yet. We arrived at the coffee shop and went to a small corner booth and had coffee and muffins.

Tae: Aishh

Tori: What's wrong?

Tae: She's late should I text her?

Tori: No call her. Why would she be late?

I shook my head and pouted

Tae: OK Victoria

He picks up his phone and starts dialing her number

Tori: Tae can you stop calling me by My full name? You can call me Tori... Or Riri even. Hmmm and instead of saving your Name on my Phone as Taehyung Ill save it as V

RING RING RING RING

I tried to incorporate the little bit of Korean that I learned in 2019. I can't believe it's already 2021. Any way byeeee