Chapter 8

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Ayonnas POV 

I wake up before Tae, he had his arms and legs crossed over my body with his face in my chest again. I laugh quietly and go cook some breakfast. My mom told me that we are going to be here alone for a while saying that her job is taking her out of the country for a month. I make pancakes and bacon. My mom told me that Taes friends were coming over for the party this Halloween and that they would be staying here in one of our extra rooms.

 Tae came down stairs and started yelling in Korean. "YAHHH! You left me alone? I really wanted to wake up with you in my arms."

"Im sorry Tae. I just was getting hungry so I started making breakfast." I said pointing at the pile of bacon on the counter.

"Ooooo" He came over to the plate of bacon and took two pieces. " Oh this is good. You made a lot." 

"Hey Tae do you have a Halloween costume?" I said 

"No babe, do you have one?" He asked cutting his pancakes.

"Yeah I'm gonna be a maid" I said eating some bacon.

"Oooo, when you put it on can you call me master" He said smirking with one eyebrow raisedx.

"Tae you have always been my master." I say winking at him.

He drops his fork and stands up. He starts to walk towards me "Tae what are you doing?" 

"Baby you know I don't like to be teased. Don't start something you cant finish beautiful" 

*DING DONG*

They're here.

"Huh Who's that here so early? You know what I don't care they can wait. " He asked looking towards the door. 

"Yeah really? Pabo-yah Go answer the door." I said hitting his arm. Getting excited to see his reaction. 

"Whoever it is I'm slapping them for interrupting us baby. And why are you taking out more plates?" He said about to open the door.

I ignore his question while he opens the door. 

"Hyung!" A bunny faced boy said.

Taehyung slapped him and closed his door with a blank face.

"Yah what the hell was that" I said running towards the door. I open the door inviting them in.

"Hyung why'd you slap me?!" The bunny man said again.

"I keep my promises" He said staring down at them.

"What does that mean?!?!?" He yelled.

"You were interrupting us!" He yelled back.