epilogue : 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽.

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃.
lisa's eyes sprung open, her lungs burning at the sensation of finally being able to inhale clean air.

for a second, it was completely silent.

then, beside her bed, the heart monitor burst into a whirlwind of noise and color.
the clock, perched upon the pristine walls, ticked away in a forgotten melody. voices echoed in the far hallway.

all of this was distant noise, and unclear; her mind was a mess.

she lay there, a bandaged hand on her chest, just staring upwards at the bright white ceiling, for a good minute, maybe longer. just trying to make sense of her situation.

within that minute, the first thing she realized was that she was in a hospital.

two doctors had run into the room, and they were staring at her weirdly.

what further startled her was the realization that the clock was moving. she could see the hands of the clock, although they were blurry, moving.

also, within that minute, lisa discovered that rosé, jennie and jisoo were nowhere to be found. she had no idea where they could be, either.

her heartbeat faltered.

where were they?

she figured she could get up out of her bed to look for them, or at least call for them. but she couldn't move her body, and nothing but a sad croak came out of her throat.
she closed her eyes and started to cry.

she was in so much pain.

one of the doctors, a middle aged woman, kneeled down beside her and hushed her, trying to calm her down.

"it's okay," she said.

lisa ignored her.
no.
no, it wasn't.