Chapter 1

Natsu's POV:
My day started off with my body refusing to get out from my bed. Eventually I got up,did my morning routine and headed to work. What people don't know about me is that I'm a mafia leader.

Once I got to the base I headed towards my office to do some paper work. After an hour Ice princess busted through my office doors. He said " Hey Natsu you have a meeting with the leaders today at 1:00". I said " Ok thanks for the reminder". After he left I did more paper work until lunch.
After lunch I decided to relax until 1:00. As I was at the bar I heard the doors open and I saw Lucy heartfilia come through the doors. When I saw her coming over here I looked away because I didn't want her to see the gaze I had in her.

Lucy's POV:
When I walked through the doors to base I saw Natsu look away and I wanted to go talk to him. When I got to the bar I ordered some food from Mira and I teased Natsu to be on time to the meeting today.
When I left my face was beet red because I never got to be that close to him before.
When the clock hit 1:00 I left for the meeting with the leaders.

Natsu's POV:
After that encounter I blushed a lot because I never got that close to Lucy. Then I heard the clock hit 1:00 so I headed to the meeting with the leaders.
When I opened the doors everyone was surprised because I was usually late to meeting. After I sat down we started discussing the situation at hand.

Lucy's POV:
Ayer the meeting I was tasked to gather my squad and try to assassinate a rival mafias right hand man. Erza was tasked to be ready when we make a move, Levy and Zeref were tasked to get information on them.

And that is the end for this chapter I would like some feed back on what I need to improve on thanks:)