Chapter 13

Lucy's POV:
The six of us entered the shady looking building and soon found some guards.
They saw us first and started to shoot at us.

When we "dealt" with the guards we made our way to the next floor.
The hallways were clear so just in case Natsu threw a piece of paper he had in the hallway and it vanished.
Our best bet was that there were lasers so we looked for an electricity box.
We found one turned it off and continued our walk through the hallway.

No ones POV:
When the six of the fairies where clearing the building there was something waiting for them on the next floor that might cause problems.

Natsu's POV:
We made it to the fourth floor which was the last apparently. I turned the corner and saw something that completely horrified me.

It was shooting but luckily Lucy pulled me back in time.
When I got on the wall she saw my scared expression and asked what was wrong.
"T-t-there I-is a...... juggernaut on the corner."
(I tried to make this fight hard btw)

They all started to show scared expressions. I then peeked over the corner and saw that it was reloading.
I sighed saying to my self (at least they don't have unlimited ammo like in video games)
I then started shooting at it with my pistol but it didn't do much.

I then took cover as it started shooting again.
I then divided a plan.
"Lucy...I need you to go through the ventilation to get behind him. Cana I want you to go with her while we try to keep it distracted." They nodded and soon went through the vent.

Lucy's POV:
When I helped Cana get in the vent we started crawling through it. Luckily I saw a vent behind the juggernaut.

Cana started coughing and said "cough cough.... jeez Lucy how do you do this stuff as a regular job like Jesus."
I snickered at her and responded "weeeeeell for your information I actually get more blood stains on my clothes than dust bunnies. So that proves that even though I crawl through more vents than killing people I still get more blood stains."

I then heard a "tch" from her.
We reached the vent behind g the juggernaut and dropped down silently behind him.
He was shooting at them when me and Cana took out our knives we both stabbed him in the neck.
I guessing that Natsu and the others took that as a signal saying that he is dead.

After a while of climbing up stairs we reached the head office which looks like it from our pictures.
Erza kicked down the door and we saw him........... Mard geer

Sooooo I couldn't find a picture......I liked