Chapter 12

Don't wanna hear complaining about the picture I couldn't find anything I like

No ones POV:
When the sun rose from the mountains all of Magnolia woke up to get ready for a long day.
The members of fairy tail woke up and headed towards their base only to find that it was vandalized by a rival mafia.

Natsu's POV:
We walked up to our base only to find.....THE ENTIRE THING VANDALIZED!!!!
I asked Gray to clean and proceeded to ask Levy to see if the culprits finger prints are there.
They both nodded ant got to work. After a bit Gray finished and Levy found them.
We all looked at her computer his anticipation for revenge.

Levy's POV:
"Okay so the people who did thugs is apart of a mafia known as tartorose (think that's how it's spelled) they apparently want to take over Magnolia. So I think that is why they vandalized us but I also think that they will try more to get us out."

Natsu's POV:
We all nodded and after Levy stopped talking I called for a meeting.
They nodded and they gathered around and I started talking.
"As Levy said since they want us out they will most likely come again. So we have to attack first." I then proceeded to ask Levy and Zeref to look for their hideout. They nodded and told everybody else to stand my and get their gear ready because as soon as we get that information we are heading out. They nodded and got to work.

I headed towards my room to get my equipment ready as well.
After at least an hour Levy yelled out where they were at.
I then yelled for everybody to get heard up and start heading towards their hideout.

Lucy's POV:
We all got into our cars and headed towards the place Levy said they were at.
When we arrived we saw a cave entrance and some of us entered while the rest stayed behind.

Me, Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Gray and Cana entered.