Chapter 7

Lucy's POV:
When I woke up I was staring at Natsu's abs while he was sleeping. I got lost in thought and didn't realize I was tracing Natsu's abs and he woke up while I was doing it.
He smirked and said "like what you see"?
I didn't realize he was awake yet so I blushed and apologized.
He chuckled and said "it's ok Luce because I love you". When he said that I started blushing madly.

Natsu's POV:
After me and Luce lazily got out of bed we took a shower and got dressed to head to the base.
When we walked in Wendy approached me and said Zeref got attacked and is in the infirmary currently. I asked if he was ok and she responded saying he's ok but he needs rest.
I decided to go visit him just to make sure.
After that I needed to do some paperwork. And headed to my office.

Time skip 2 hours

Still Natsu's POV:
After 2 hours I heard that Zeref woke up and I went to check on him.
I entered the room and saw Mavis there with him asleep in a chair. I chuckled and asked Zeref if he remembers anything.
He said "I remember walking down the street from my house and then a man walked up to me and then suddenly attacked me".
I thought to myself "weird we haven't done anything recently I wonder why".
Then Zeref said that he got a pretty good glimpse of him. And I asked what he looked like he responded saying "he had long blonde hair with red eyes with half of his clothes torn off". I said "ok that's good info I ask Levy if she can see who it is and you need to rest more".

Levy's POV:
While I was talking to Mira at the bar Natsu approached me and asked if I can find someone for him. I said "sure" he gave me a description of what he looks like and started to try to find him.
After about an hour I finally found who it was.
I called Natsu and said I found him he asked what his name was and I responded "his name in Zancrow he is apparently a rouge mafia member from Sabertooth and from what I can tell he might want revenge on us because we beat their mafia.

Lucy's POV:
I was in my assassins room making new gear when I heard a knock I said "come in" I saw Natsu and said he has a request for me and my squad. I asked "who do you want us to go after"? He responded "I want you and your squad to go after a guy called Zancrow he attacked Zeref andas a rouge mafia member from sabertooth". I said back "Sabertooth? Shouldn't they try to handle it"? I asked.
He responded "I know that is what I thought but I got off the phone from Sting and he said that they can't find him anywhere because he is too far off their radar. Plus Levy thinks he might want revenge on us for beating his mafia".
I was stunned and shocked kinda. I accepted his request and asked if he had a picture he gave me a picture of him and I said thanks.
I called in my squad and said that we have a new target. After I briefed them on what to do they got to it. Right when we were about to leave the doors busted open revealing a man.
Gray walked up to him and asked what he wanted and he responded "I want revenge and so do the people behind me".
We looked behind him and we saw all of our enemies there.

Natsu's POV:
I heard chanting outside the base and went downstairs to see what the commotion was about. When I got down there I saw everyone in a fight and saw Zancrow he yelled "WHERE ARE YOU NATSU DRAGNEEL"!
I came down and we started to fight. It was a long and brutal fight but I won at the end. I sent Zancrow to Sabertooth to let them deal with him.
Everyone was pretty injured but luckily not on the brink of death injured.
Me and the other doctors helped the injured get to the infirmary. There Wendy and the more doctors would help them.

(Hope you like this chapter)