Chapter 4

Gajeel's POV:
After Cana yelled that Lucy has been taken everyone panicked and we told her to tell Natsu and she nodded in agreement.

Cana's POV:
I went upstairs to Natsu's office I told him what happened and he yelled and ask me if I was hurt I responded saying "no they just hit me in the head".
He said "go to Wendy in the infirmary just in case". I nodded and left.

Natsu's POV:
After Cana left I called the leaders up to my office and we started to make a plan.
I said "Levy and Zeref I need you two to try and find out where Lucy is". They nodded in agreement and started working "Gajeel when they find out where she is I need you to fly the drone you made over there and get photos of their defenses". "Erza I want you to help Levy and Zeref and ask around town if anyone has seen her".
"And Gray I want you to gather your squad and start preparing for when we make and move". Thy all nodded in agreement and Erza asked "what I was going to do" And I said "I'm going to be with Gray's squad when we find her location". They all nodded and left to get to work.

Lucy's POV:

(Flashback)

When I heard Cana get knocked out I said "Sting! What are you doing here"?! He responded saying "That's right little sis I came to get you to join my new mafia group".
When he asked me that I declined the offer and told him that "Sorry Sting but I'm already in a mafia group".
He look stunned and said "WHAT!?!". I nodded and then I blacked out.

present

After I woke up I was in a bed and saw Sting sitting there and I asked "where am I". He responded saying "welcome to Hargeon little sis".
I yelled "HARGEON!!! You took me that far away from Magnolia"!?!?
He nodded and said that I will join no matter what. Then I began to try to escape only to find out that the door is locked.
I started to get mad and was about to hit my brother until I got hit and blacked out.

Natsu's POV:
While I was in the shooting range at base I heard that Levy and Zeref found where Lucy is. I stopped what I was doing and went upstairs.
When I walked in I saw everyone standing there and I ask "where is she"?
Zeref responded "she is in Hargeon".
I was surprised and stunned.

Levy said "Gajeel is already on his way with Erza to Hargeon to scope out the area".
I responded with a nod and said
"Let's set up camp somewhere near Hargeon and tell Gajeel and Erza we are in our way to Hargeon. I said to my self "Lucy...please be safe.

(Decided to leave it on a cliffhanger tell me what you guys hunk of this chapter!)