Chapter 11

Couldn't find a picture I liked so this is what you get

Erza's POV:
I eyes lazily opened when I woke up. My eyesight was a bit blurry but when they focused I saw Jellal's face and me buried in his chest. I then blushed remembering the festivals event.

I got up and told Jellal to get up. He groaned and I giggled a bit. Eventually he did get up we got dressed and headed to base.

Lucy's POV:
Me and Natsu woke up got dressed and headed towards base. When we entered we saw mostly everybody. We sighed in relief that we weren't late again.

Natsu went up to his office while I went to the assassins room to do my checkup on our gear.

Time skip 12:00

Natsu's POV:
I was on my lunch break when I remembered that New Years is in a week. I sighed.
Mira looked at me and asked what was wrong I responded "nothing it's just.....I remembered New Years is in a week."
"Oh....is it that time of year already?" She asked in a questioning voice. I nodded.
I noticed my break was over so I headed back up to my office.

Time skip 5 hours

Lucy's POV:
I was working on our equipment when I saw that it was 5. I yawned and said to my self "damn it's already 5. I worked for a while better head back."
I packed my things and waited for Natsu outside his office.

When Natsu walked out we headed back home to sleep.
We entered into the cozy house to be blasted with cold air. He sighed and went to change the temperature. I got into the shower and changed after for bed.
Natsu got in after me.
When he finished I brought up some cereal for us to have.

We finished our cereal and Natsu brought them downstairs.
When he got back up he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me goodnight. I said goodnight as well.
We both them fell into a deep slumber after a long day.

Sorry for the short chapter