Chapter 5

Lucy....please be safe.

Lucy's POV:
When sting said "I will join his mafia no matter what" I smirked and responded "you better watch out because the demons (it's when all the squads are combined in fairy tail) are coming".
He looked confused as I said that. He responded asking "demons"? I didn't say a thing.
Then we heard glass breaking and loud thumping above us and I said while holding a smirk "the demons are here".
Then the door broke down and I saw Cana, Erza, Gray, and Natsu standing there.

Natsu's POV:
When we got to the building we went in with a silent but then loud bang.
We cleared the guards and captured the right hand man then we found the room Lucy was in.
Erza kicked down the door revealing Lucy and who I'm guessing is the boss. Who I thought surprising looked liked Lucy. Gray and Cana pointed their guns at the him and asked him to introduce him self.
He said "I'm Sting heartfilia nice to meet you". We then looked at Lucy and said "guys this is my older brother" she said in an irritated tone.
We were stunned and lowered our weapons.

Lucy's POV:
After everyone lowered their weapons Sting looked at me and asked "who are they"?
I responded "the fairy tail mafia".
Sting looked scared and stunned which I found funny.
He then turned to them and apologized for taking me and hurting Cana.
I then got up and left with them back to fairy tail.
When we returned we celebrated and almost everyone got drunk and started doing something crazy.
During the celebration I asked Natsu if we can talk at the cherry blossom tree now and he responded with a "sure".
When we left it didn't go unnoticed by Wendy who then proceeded to tell Levy, Erza, Mira and Juvia.

Natsu's POV:
While I was drinking Lucy came up to me and asked if we can talk at the cherry blossom tree now of course I said "yes".
We walked through the doors and made our way to the cherry blossom tree.
When we got there I asked her what she wanted to talk about and she responded saying "Natsu...every time I see you my heart starts pounding and I want to make you mine so I wanted to talk to you because I.....love you".

(Hoped you liked this chapter)