Chapter 1: Omegle

On Omegle, Raiden Mei makes the first contact with the first young woman. She has glasses, has greenish-cyan hair, and appears to be in a technological laboratory.

RM: "Hello, this is Raiden Mei from Elaaden."

Succ: "Uh... the name's Sucrose. I'm a bio-alchemist of the Knights of Favonius in Mondstadt."

RM: "Have you ever gone on an adventure before?"

Succ: "Well... yes. Sometimes."

RM: "You're in luck because I'm hosting a big adventure involving volcanoes."

Succ: "Well, I'll try..."

The second "young" woman was slightly older, had blonde hair with a black heart-shaped hairpin, and had a sniper rifle strapped to her back. This time, the second woman spoke first:

Mayo: "I'm Colonel Mayonna Mizuki of the 2nd Re-Logic Hero Division, an expert sniper and tactical magician. Reporting for duty."

RM: "Well, I'm Raiden Mei. Mayonna, I need you to do me a favor."

Mayo: "What favor?"

RM: "You know about the abandoned base at the Elder's Recess?"

Mayo: "Well, what about the Elder's Recess?"

RM: "It has become active with Umbral energy, and I need you to find where the Umbral energy surge is coming from."

Mayo: "Yes, the AUA-HA, or Aetherian Universal Alliance and Hero Association, knows of the Umbral surge originating from Sera's volcanic area. Tatsumaki, a psionic Tenno, had also sensed the Umbral energy from Sera. I'll be there right away."

The third, fourth, and fifth of the young women were in a conversation with one another, and Mei politely asked if she could join their conversation:

RM: "Excuse me, madams, may I join in?"

T: "Sure. What's your name?"

RM: "Raiden Mei."

T: "Well, my name is Tulip Olsen Bogard, captain of Railjack-1337 'Bahamut'."

H: "My name's Hilda, an elite tactical trooper within the Legion of Nuremberg."

MB: "And I'm Molly Blyndeff, a Night Sentinel who uses the 'Dumb' Epithet."

RM: "Good morning, I have an announcement to make. Which is not about 'Shadow the Hedgehog'."

H: "What is it?"

RM: "An Umbral aether surge has erupted on planet Sera, and I'm going to need your help in order to quell the threat."

MB: "Umbral? Aether surge? That doesn't sound good."

T: "That's why we need to quell it. We'll be there soon."

H: "Of course."

The sixth and last young woman on Omegle had purple hair and was pretty elegant in appearance for a young woman.

RM: "Hello."

🐝: "Oh, good morning. My name is Princess Bee of Amalur's Almyra Shogunate, and this is my Palico, PuppyCat."

RM: "The name's Raiden Mei. I'm from the desert planet Elaaden in the Heleus Cluster."

🐝: "I know what you're thinking: a surge of Umbral energy abound in the Elder's Recess on the other side. Turns out, I've sensed it too."

RM: "So, will you help me investigate the Elder's Recess?"

🐝: "Of course I will. It's like we have one thing in common."

And so Sucrose, Mayonna, Tulip, Hilda, Molly, and Bee prepared for departure to the planet Elaaden, where Raiden Mei was waiting for them.