2.

Tyler was left alone with (Y/N). The pair frozen in front of each other as they stood in the corridor- white marble floors underneath their feet- a crystal chandelier over head and icy white walls practically suffocating them.

"You didn't call me?" Tyler tried to joke, playing off the awkward tension that had been created within the room. He had a job to do- but he couldn't start until things were civil between him and (Y/N).

The girl was quick to scoff, causing Tyler to stand up a bit straighter and clench his jaw- "I didn't take your number, and I didn't plan on finding it." she huffed- shaking her head, she looked around the room- glancing into the halls which lead to the kitchen and the other into the living room.

looking Tyler up and down, (Y/N) hated the way he looked- he was too perfect. Everything about him was great- his figure, his laugh, adding on that he was an amazing guy at the bar and he was great in bed? Everything was ruined by the small fact that he was now working for her dad.

Tyler's eyes widened and he shook his head, almost laughing at the situation they were in. "You didn't even tell me your real name! What was this Cassidy bullshit? huh?"

Narrowing her eyes and stepping close to the man, she got in his face- a little too close for comfort. Her chest brushing against his as she let her breath fan against his lips. "Let me break down the rules Tyler- because you don't seem to get it."

Her makeup was so pristine, there was barely any patches of dry skin and it was obvious she had taken great effort to present herself. She was powerful and she knew it, was she a little arrogant and self entitled like her father? maybe. But the way she acted at the bar gave Tyler the feeling that there was more to Y/N that just a prissy bitch.

"Rule number one. Don't expect me to listen to you. Just because you are my bodyguard doesn't mean I am going to do every single thing you say- As far as i'm concerned, you're just here to make sure that people keep their distance from me." she huffed- Peaking around the make sure no one was watching them, she took a second to collect herself-

Who did this girl think she was? surely she was the daughter of the senator, but shouldn't she know that her mouth is only gonna get her in trouble? smirking to himself, tyler couldn't help but remember exactly what her words got her into last time-

"Rule number two- I expect you to do what i ask, if you aren't capable of that i can find someone else to take your job." It might have been an empty threat, but considering that she had a way with her father, tyler decided not to push it.

Leaning forward, Y/N took ahold of The man's slick black tie- pulling it a bit tighter around his neck with a smirk. Tyler gulped, suddenly feeling very hot, with the girl's hands already on him he met her gaze- pupils blown wide but still laced with irritation. She was challenging him and he wasn't going to back down. Puffing out his chest, he clenched his jaw sharply and narrowed his eyes. "Not a single word about what happened in Corsicana..."

Y/N's soft pink lips turned into a slight grin as she leaned in close to his ear- standing on her tippy toes and placing her free hand against his chest. "And get yourself some normal clothes- following me around in a suit just screams bodyguard..." she pulled away and flattened her feet, fixing his tie and stepped back from him.

As she spun on her heels and exited the kitchen, the chef entered again and Tyler felt like he was going pass out- this girl was going to be a pain in the ass or at the very least give him a headache.