The Bayou's Dock

I'm awakened by a buzzing sound.

I have 5 missed calls from Jake and 10 texts saying to call him. I click on a tab that says listen to voicemail, and Jakes voice rings in my ear.
"Reils, meet me at the dock on the bayou at 1 pm today I recommend you wear something you don't mind getting wet in."
I smile. I wonder what Jake has planned now I say to myself. I look at the time on my phone, 12:01.
12:01.
12:01!
"CRAP!" I say and throw the sheets off my body. Less than an hour to get ready and to get there. I haven't even had breakfast, I think to myself.
"Nothing, Nothing,Nothing," I pause to examine a possible outfit choice, "NOTHING!"
I pace back and forth in my room. My door cracks open and my dog slips in giving me a concerned look, which means I need to relax.
"You're right Max I need to think this through and get something casual to wear."
He glances at me shrugs his tiny little yorkie head and lays down on the floor as if nothing had happened.

I sighed.

"Ok. So what does one wear to a bayou?"
12:15 pm
At 12:26 I finally had chosen something to wear to the bayou. I went with my low back white tank with some high waisted blue jean shorts and my black bikini under my clothes. I decided to put my black high-top converse and to kernel my makeup as simple as possible with water proof mascara.
"I think I will let my hair down in their natural curls don't you think, Max," i asked my dog who just raises his eyes to look at me.
"I will take that as a yes," I chuckle at my dog. I grabbed my keys and threw my phone and wallet into my purse and ran out of my room, down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbed a granola bar and headed for the front door.
"Be back later," i yelled to whoever was home and left without a response.
I jumped into my black range rover and made my way to the bayou.
12:47 pm.
...
I pull up to a parking spot near the bayou, but since there isn't actual parking for the bayou I would have to walk to the docks. I start walking, making my way to the docks. Its a good thing I brought a small purse because knowing Jake he will probably try to push me into the water and all of my stuff would have gotten wet because they would be in my pocket or something.
I don't see Jake around.
All of a sudden my eyes are covered by a pair of rough hands. I smile thinking of who it is.
"Not funny Jake." i say as i grab a hold of jake's hands and pull them away from my eyes.
I turn around to face him, "Hey Riley," he says low and gives me a warm smile.
"How's your... umm you know head," he asks nodding to my head.
"Its better," i say frowning at the memory of what happened last night.
I replay in my head how it all happened so fast.