Your Typical High School Day Part 2

"Thanks for the help." I say and walk away awkwardly bumping in to someone. I drop my lunch.

"DAMN IT!!" I yell.

Who ever I bumped in to starts saying: "WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOUR GOING FUCK TAR..." they turned around.

"OH MY GOSH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A FUCK TARD!!" I say as i bend down to pick up whatever was left of my tuna sandwich.

"Riley?" a voice says above me.

"NAH, I'M THE FUCKING TOOTH FAIRY!" I say and try to find any thing that I might still be able to eat.

"I'm so sorry Riley." 

I feel whoever I bumped in to kneel down next to me and help me pick up my destroyed lunch.I glance to my right and see Jake. He smiles at me. Lord he looks HOT with those blue eyes and white smile... STOP IT! I tell myself.

"Hey why don't you sit with us and I will buy you lunch since it was my fault that you don't have lunch anymore." 

He smiles.

"Sure since you owe me now." I say and grin at him.

He goes up and stands. He holds out his hand for me to take to help me up.

"Thanks." I smile at him.

I get up to stand and go throw away my smashed lunch. I catch him side glancing at me.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing..."

"Come on tell me." I beg and punch him playfully in the arm.

"Oh nothing its just funny when you get mad." He chuckles

I feel myself blush.

"Aww you look cute when you blush." he says knowing that it would make me blush more. Which worked.

We stop at a table full of football players. And, I can feel ever single eye staring at me wondering what a new girl was doing with a whole bunch of jocks.

"What up Jake!" a guy with black hair comes up and does a hand shake "Who is this cutie you have with you?"

The guys start going wild.

"Is Jake going out now?" a guy asks

"Nah obviously dude this girl this girl doesn't look like the type that he likes."

I raise my eyebrows as I hear that.

"Guys dont be rude you dont want to scare her too soon she is new dont want to make a bad impresion do ya?" I look and see Austin speaking smirks at me and gives me a nod.

"Hey guys this is Riley." I finally hear Jake saying, "She just moved here."

"Hey." I say

Jake turns to me, " So what do you want to eat pizza, salad, or a burger?"

"Pizza sounds good." I say.

"Sweet, Pepperoni?" He asks

"Yup." I say.

He goes to a lunch line, and I am alone with all the guys. Great. I sit down on the edge of the table and cross my legs; I turn around to the guys.

"Sup." I nod

"So are you going to the party this weekend at Austin's lake house?" the guy with black hair asks.

"What party?" I ask

"Austin you didnt invite her?" he turns and faces Austin.

"I just met her Jason. What the hell?" Austin says.

"So do you wanna come to a party at my place?" Austin asks me.

"Uhh... sure."

I get my headphones and phone out ,and I turn my music on. I start singing along to "King for a Day" by Pierce The Veil and I beat my fingers to the music on the table. All of a sudden I hear two of the guys singing along with me. I look up and see that Jake is back with a box of pizza and is singing along and so is Jason. I stop.

"No way you listen to Pierce The Veil too!" I say and get off the table to get a slice of pizza.

"Hell, Yeah their like one of my bands!" Jake and Jason say at the same time.

"Who ever hasnt heard of them hasnt been living." Jason adds.

I nod as I take a bite from my pizza.Before I know it the bell rings and we are off to class again.

...

It's time for last period of the day, history. YES! I think to my self. I hurry doen the hall suddenly remembering that I dont know where the history room is. I walk quickly to the girls restroom to check how I look, to see if the school day has made me look any sloppy. Nope it hasnt i still look as good as I did in the morning. I apply a layer of EOS and lip gloss again, then I head back outside. On my way out the door I hit someone with it.