chapter 3

Harry's Point of view:

Why can't miranda ever just leave me alone she is always texting me and won't stop.

I dont even know why i called her. I know she likes me and somewhere deep in me i have feelings for her. I just don't know how to express them!

Miranda's Point of view:

Chole and i meet at starbucks at noon. It's saturday and we planned to go shopping.

"Harry called me after the fight we had over text this morning." I tell her as her mouth is on the floor.

"He did? Why would he do that i thought he never talked to you." She tells me.

"I don't know i was getting ready and when i came back he had called me."

I tell her about the voicemail and how he said that it would never work between us. I have to admit my feelings are hurt by that because we never talk and he decided to talk to me and this is what he decided to say. Who the hell does he think he is.

Chloe's phone starts to ring while i started talking about where we were going to go shopping. It's an unknown number but she anwsers it anyways.

"Hello?" her voice confused on to who might be calling her.

"It's niall" she tells me.

Chloe loves niall they have been dating sinse our freshman year. They are such an adorable couple. Sometimes i even get jealous hoping someday that could be me and harry. It never will be but a girl can hope right?

The next words Chole says to me hit me like a brick wall.

"Niall has just asked if we wanted to go to the movies with him and harry?"

"Um", i have know idea what to say right now. My head is pounding. Why would harry be wanting to go to the movies if he knew i was going to be there?

"Sure", I tell chloe she smiles the biggest smile anyone can ever make. I knew at some point i would have to face Harry i just hoped it was later rather than sooner.