Chapter 9

Harry picks me up at my house in Monday right in time 7:45. Even though I should be going with hailey Chloe and savannah I thought it was about time I got to "know" Harry.

To my surprise though we don't talk the who,e way to school. Every once and a while I would see him glancing over at me but we never said a word.

I'm still on crutches but my neck has heeled and I still have some of my concussion. But all Is better when Harry is around me.

We have all classes together which wasn't convinent until now. Since now we are dating.mat least I think we are dating. Maybe we start dating when we go on that date. So without thinking the words just come right out of my mouth.

"How is tonight" I tell him and he looks confused by the question?

"How is tonight for bowling."

"Oh yeah tonight is great but won't it be hard for you with your crutches and everything."

"Um yeah but we will work something out" I'm puzzled by his care in my health.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00 is that okay."

"That's perfect"

"Great see you then" and after that he gives be a light kiss on my forehead and we don't speak the rest of the day.

(Sorry guys my chapter is short like the last one. Just running out of ideas I know what will happen at the end but I don't want to bring it up to fast. ily all
Kisses, Miranda)