Chapter 6

Harry's POV

We all walk into the room. Even though I was already there. The doctor came in with all of us, explaining what Miranda's injuries were.

He told us that she had a horrible concussion, broken leg, and broken neck. The doctor also told us the reason Miranda was in surgery was for her leg. It was so bad that her bone was just barely sticking out.

Meanwhile Miranda was still in a coma and I still was having doubts about kissing Miranda. I still blame myself. If I just hadn't taken advantage over her this wouldn't have happen.

After 2 hours of waiting Miranda finally woke up. She seemed different. To different.

"Hey Miranda how are you feeling" Hailey says in a calm voice.

"Great Hailey, besides the fact that I just got ran over but a car." She says and I can't help but laugh.

"Honestly you kinda look like crap." I say in a sarcastic voice.

Everyone looks at me and stares. Did I do anything wrong? I was just making a joke.

"Who are you" she says and my eyes go wide.

"It's me Harry" I say with confusion in my voice.

She looks at me blankly. Does she remember me? That then and there I look into her eyes. They don't have the sparkle that they always have when she looks at me.

Right then and there I could feel this was gonna be a long week. Or month. Or year. Will she ever remember her feelings for me? I ask my self that over and over again. Worried with what the answer will be.

(Sorry guys this chapter is pretty short. I've just been really busy with soccer. I know u don't want to here excuses but that's all I got. Hope you enjoy. ily all xoxo, Miranda