Chapter 8

I got out of the hospital a couple of days after the accident. Everything was hurting at its worst now and I was in a horrible mood. So of course to my luck I find Harry waiting outside for me to drive me home.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him the same time he says hello.

"Hello"

"I'm Harry I've known you since second grade. We haven't really talked much since then but I thought we could start over. Would you like to go bowling with me? Whenever you are heeled and ready!" As soon as he says this my heart stops. Maybe he really does care about me, Maybe he really did care about me all these years. Also maybe this not remembering him thing may turn out well after all.

" Um.... I don't know what to say I just got out of the hospital..." He cuts me off right there.

" I know it's sudden but I want to do what I should've done along time ago." And right then and there he puts his soft loving hands on my cheek and kisses me.

I kiss him back. This feels so right even though I know it isn't. I wish this could last forever but I know it can't.

"Okay" I say into his lips. Stopping the kiss he looks into my eyes and stares. Wow his eyes are so beautiful they have a spark that I haven't seen before. He is so perfect. And he is so mine!