chapter 4

(Sorry to anyone who thinks my chapters are really short. I agree with you, but i try to leave them in a cliff hanger so all of you would keep reading. So yeah, love all of you. thank you for reading my book. If you have any ideas on what should happen next after the chapters i would love to here your ideas:) )

Chloe and I drove to the movie theater without a word.She is driving which gives me time to think about what will happen at theater. I still can't believe i agreed to go to the movies with Harry and Niall. What was i thinking.

"What's wrong", Chloe asks breaking the silence.

She knows me well to know that something is wrong. I think she already knows what i'm going to tell her but i decide to tell her anyway.

"Why would harry go to the movie if he knew I was going to be there? He hates me you know that he knows that everybody knows that. So why would he want to spend time with me", i tell Chloe she smirks like she knows something i don't.

"Harry may not know you will be there". She tells me nearly making me jump out of the car.

"I'm sorry. Niall and i just wanted to see if you guys could have something. We were trying to set you up.I'm really sorry" She tells me making me even more angry at her.

What were you thinking? Why would you do this to me i thought you were..." I'm cut off by feeling my phone vibrate.

It's Hailey. Why would she be calling at this time usually she would be at her track meet or something.

I've known Hailey my whole life she is my neighbor and she is like a sister to me. We tell each other everything so when i anwser my phone i immediately ask her "Guess what" But she says that in unision with me.

We both laugh.

"You first" I say into the speaker.

"Okay!" I can tell there is something important she has to tell me because her voice sounds frantic and excited.

" Did you see Harry's last twitter post?" she asks and i detect in her voice that she hopes i didn't.

"No", I tell her flatly. "I'm with chloe right now we are about to go to the movies."

"Oh, so you do know?" She asks and her voice gets soft and sad.

"What do i know? I don't know what the hell you are talking about."I say trying to not raise my voice but i do without realizing it.

"I thought you knew sinse you said you were going to the movies."

"Hailey, what the hell are you talking about." my voice lower than before.

"Harry posted on twitter that he was taking you to the movies.Nobody belived him but there you are going to the movies. He also said he was inviting Niall so it wouldn't be awkward and he allowed Chloe to tag along."She says i can almost feel her smile coming out of the phone.

I can't believe what Hailey just told me. Harry would never take me to the movies. His mind is always filled with shit that nobody knows. Harry is so complicated bad ass on the outside and the nicest person you will ever meet on the inside.

I just wish he was nice and sweet all the time. He would never ask me to go to the movies never in a million years. Everyone knows that including me.

Finally, we are at the theater. My eyes go wide when i see Niall and Harry waiting outside.

Chloe runs up to Niall giving him a big kiss. I almost gag but try not to make it noticeable. Obviously Harry notices because he just starts laughing vey quietly.

"How have you been", breaking the silence that has hung over me and Harry for so long.

I'm forced to look into his eyes now. They are so perfect. His eyes are big and green nothing like i have ever seen before.

I try to respond to Harry very adult like " Good, how about you how is your day going so far."Even know i want to yell at him and say "How is my day going? Why are you here Harry you hate me? Why did you tweet you were gonna take me to the movies? What the hell is wrong with you. You have no right to talk to me. You haven't talked to me sinse i can't even remember and now you decide to talk to me the same day you left a voicemail saying you wanted nothing to do with me."Of course i would never say any of that. At least not to his face.

We all go inside in the awkwardest silence i've ever heard.We take our seats Niall sitting next to Chloe, Chloe sitting next to me,And i'm sitting next to Harry.

What does he think he is doing?

In the middle of the movie i run out. I can't do this anymore. I try calling Hailey to see if she can pick me up.

She dosen't anwser so i just wait outside on the bench.It dosen't take long until Harry comes out and finds me.

"What are you doing out here? Are you okay? Everyone is worried about you."He says he voice so perfect why does he have to be so attractive?

"Harry, What are you doing? You just decided to take me to the movies and then don't even talk to me."My voice is low i wonder if he even heard what i just said.

He opens his mouth like he wants to say something but then closes it. I hate when people do that.

"I don't know what i am doing i just wanted to see you." his eyes are locked on mine in the best way.

"What"

"I know it's crazy but i think i like you." his face looks just as confused as i am.

Just as he says that he leans in to kiss me. This Can't be happening right now it's immpossible. His lips touch mine and i pull away.

What am i doing? I've always wanted him to kiss me but for some reason this dosen't feel right.Without thinking i run out into the paring lot.I can here Harry calling my name I turn around. Right as he says "Miranda, watch out".

Right then it hits me I feel a rush of pain and then I drift off to sleep.

(So none of you ask or worry Miranda is not dead and that's all i'll say. I will update again tomorrow ily all!)Also i know it is kinda a rush Harry kissing miranda and everything but don't worry there is way more to come in this story.)