Chapter 7

Miranda's POV

My head hurts like shut and I ache all over. Why couldn't I have fallen or so thing and just broken a leg, but no that dumb ass had to run me over. I'm still in the hospital and all if my friends have left. Except Hailey.

"How are you doing does your head still hurt." She asks me sympathy clearly in her voice.

"Yeah is hurts more than before"

" So you really don't remember Harry?"

"What." I say frantic with words.

"Oh yeah I don't even know who he is." I'm trying to fit the right words.

"Why are you being weird about this"

"Weird! I'm not being weird" damn she knows me well.

"Come on tell me what's going on?"

"Okay fine you promise not to tell anyone? I mean it if you do I will never forgive me."

"Yeah yeah whatever just tell me"

"Okay well I guess you could say I'm doing an experiment"

"Agh fine I'll tell you I'm faking not remembering Harry to see what he will do for me. To see if he will change and get me to remember something good about him. I'm trying to give him a chance to start over." I say all in one breath.

She gasps in disbelief. Maybe I shouldn't have told her I knew it would be a bad idea.

"That's genius that is such a good idea."now I'm gasping in disbelief.

I mean I thought she would say what is wrong with you this is going to ruin any chance you had. If she had said that I guess I kinda agreed with that. But she said what I wanted her to say.

"So you promise not to tell anyone"

" I promise." " I still can't believe you did this but if he finds out it won't be good for either of you."

" I know" I agree with her.

I just need to be really careful and make sure I trace my tracks to say nothing that will make Harry think that I don't remember him. I just need to think before I say things. All will be good! Right?