Chapter 15

Diamond's POV 

When he said engagement my heart literally dropped to my ass. I felt so woozy. Then he pulled out that box and I almost fainted. I was just swept by so many emotions. 

I'm sure y'all thinking girl please. Yeah, I knew I wanted to be with him forever but this was just a lot. Especially since I did not see it coming at all.

We see these movies and think, I want that to happen to me till it does. I immediately started sobbing like a baby.

"Damn chill, you not even going to let me ask." Rico came to me wrapping me in his arms. Rubbing my back and soothed me in the water there's nowhere else I'd rather.

"Sorry babe"

"What you sorry for? You have nothing to apologize about"

"Being so over dramatic and emotional" I responded wiping tears from my eyes.

"That's what I love about you" he responded making me tear up some more.

He sat next to me in the tub till I was ready to get out. Then he helped me out and gave me a robe that he seemed to have just bought me. We love a thoughtful King! Not to mention I love a great robe.

Leading me to the bed we sat on the edge. Where he finally opened it and God was it beautiful. This engagement ring was everything I wanted plus more. My man knew me so well.  

Taking my hand he slid the ring on my finger and looked into what felt like my soul.

"Diamond you know there's no one else on this planet I'd ever want to be with. I've loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you, when we were kids. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked

"Of course." I answered fighting back tears.

Leaning in he kissed me and all I wanted to do was fuck him. He might just get lucky and get me pregnant tonight.

I'm obviously joking but we are about to have a wild night. That's for sure! 

I immediately got on my knees so I could give him the head he deserves. Licking up and down his shaft, I finally put his dick in my mouth. Hearing him moan only made me hornier. Picking up the pace, I started to rub his balls while spitting on his dick. Looking him deep in his eyes while my head went up and down. 

He was so hard, I was more than ready for him to tear down these walls.

I carefully climbed up, so I could ride his dick. Bouncing up and down in bliss, he started to fuck me back which had me cumming in no time. 

Rico gently laid me down, so he could feast on my pussy. In no time I was riding his face which lead to a violent leg shaking orgasm. 

Once that passed he had me bent over, hitting me from the back like he didn't just leave the hospital. The room was filled with clapping sounds. Not the innocent kind either. 

Choking me while he stroked me slowly but deeply had me fighting my next my orgasm. This euphoric feeling rushed over me as he continued to stroke in and out. 

All I could think about, is how this dick was going to be mine forever. 

"Cum for me baby" Rico commanded.

That's all he had to say before I released the waterfall in between my legs. Not even a second later, I felt him cumming in me.

Falling right into his arms. I was more than exhausted. Today was a lot between the BBQ and this Engagement. I'm sure my ass would be sleep for the next 12 hours. Feeling him move, I started to doze in and out. 

Waking up to a hot wet rag between my legs. I already knew Rico was cleaning me up since I couldn't get up and do it myself.

This is why I love him, he always has my best interest in mind. 

This chapter was short and sweet, I just wanted to finish the engagement scene. 

- Vote & Comment for the next update!