Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We were currently in Miami it was Wednesday night. I was here to perform all week in various clubs but a bitch wasn't complaining. Rico and the boys were here with me so we was cooling it. Sometimes I don't know how I have the courage to stand there and dance naked for a bunch of men but I get through it and make my money so it's whatever.

I was currently putting some flexi rods in my head before I took a mini nap. The boys were on the floor in Rico and I room watching T.V and chatting among themselves. I was so ready to stop stripping and actually do something that I truly love.

I wanted to help people because I had a good heart in reality it doesn't really seem like it. I'm glad I have a degree in social work. Can't wait to put my degree to good use.

Finally finishing putting the rods in my head i put a sleeping cap on top. It was 7 and I didn't plan on leaving the hotel till 10 or 11 it wasn't necessary for me to get to the club early for no apparent reason at all.

I had on a t-shirt and booty shorts and this was the most comfortable I could get with the boys in the room. I turned on the air and got in bed with Rico who was already in bed. I turned my alarm on for 10 c'clock and closed my eyes.

I felt Rico put his strong arms around me and cuddling me. My back was against his chest I loved being in his embrace and before I knew it I was sleeping.

*On Stage*

"All the way from Atlanta we gotttt Diamondddddd coming outchea with that fire. She the baddest chick in the game right now so ladies and gentlemen please make sure you show love" The Dj announced as I came out onto stage and the music started blaring.

Stoner was playing and I was vibing to the music. I wasn't one of those stripper bitches that made routines because I simply didn't have time for that I just listen to the music and do whatever I feel

Money was flying and I had barely started doing any tricks. What can I say?  I'm the shit ! Doing a helicopter on the pole falling into a handstand and flipping back up sliding down sexily that alone had the crowd going crazy.

Before I knew it the song was over and security was helping me pick up my money and put them into my bags. I was done in little to no time. Changing into a adidas sweatsuit going to the club owner's office so I could collect my check for coming there.

I know y'all wondering why he paying me when i should be paying him but whenever I'm put on a flyer I touch major money and whatever these niggas throwing. That's one thing I like about going to other clubs to strip.

Collecting my check with little to no small talk and walked out of the club with my bags at hand. I didn't need anybody to escort me to my car cause Rico and the boys were already waiting for me.

We went to Ihop on the beach then went back to the hotel we were staying in.

"So y'all gon help me count or nah?" I asked once we walked into the door.

"We tired a'f" Quan, Ant and Troy all said at the same time making me mug the fuck out of them.

"Fuck y'all then I got Rico" I said kissing his jaw making him catch me by surprise lifting me into the air.

"We gon be in the room since y'all niggas aint gon help don't open our door" Rico stated carrying me into the room with the bags of money.

I got into the shower first thing. I took a hot steamy ass shower that had about to sleep in the water. I lotioned my body and put on undergarments along with a robe. I then went outside to start counting with Rico. I had a money machine so it was going to make the process way faster.