Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bands a make her dance was playing as I twerked, bounced, and shook what my momma gave me to run these niggas pockets.

I'm Diamond i'm a stripper at magic city in Atlanta everyone knew who I was. I'm one paid as stripper. One thing about me is i don't fuck niggas like the rest of these nasty hoes. Nigga's be paying bands just to eat some of this pussy though.

I was doing one of my most famous tricks on the pole as the song started to end and that's when these nigga really started to blow their checks just the way I like it. When the song ended the curtain closed as another stage opened.

I quickly started to stuff money into my duffle bag as quickly as I could so I could get the fuck up out of here.

It took 15 minutes to pick up all the money and then I was on my way to my office. Yes I said my office, me and the owner go way back plus every now and then I let him get a taste of what this good good if you know what i mean.

I locked the door behind me once I entered the office. I changed into my sweats and started counting money on my money machines which still took a while especially half of these bills were dollars. 2 hours later i was done & had 5% for the owner and my 15,000 in my bag. I only work on weekends and not to mention today was Friday so i expected that amount of cash especially with celebrities in the building.

I put my gun in the back of my pants and put a lock on my duffle bag and walked out locking my door.

I walked into Walter's office to find him getting head by some popcorn bitch but that was usual.

"Wassup Walt" I greeted

"I'm straight but I see you doing better" he spoke groaning in between

I threw him the envelope where he counted he nodded his head and I left. I was leaving through the back where one of the security guards big Mike always walk me to my car making sure I'm safe even though I can handle my own.

"Thanks big mike good night" I said to him once we reached my new black impala

"Ight goodnight lil mama" he replied as I pulled out the parking lot.

I was hungry ass hell and was craving some taco bell I really hope they were open right now since it was only 3. I only get out this early because I'm the first to perform and I only do one performance and I don't do lap dances.

I pulled up into a taco bell drive thru and they were still open which made me so happy.

"Taco Bell how may i take your order?" a female voice spoke through the intercom

"Can I get 5 crunchy taco's and a mountain dew freeze" I replied

"Okay that'll be 8.15 drive up to the second window"

I drove up giving her a 10 getting my food and pulling off.

I went straight to my condo not too far away from the club.

I ate as I watched reruns of martin on MTV. I heard one of my phones ringing and i searched in my bag to pick it up. Yessss I said phone's. I have three phone's a phone for business inquiries, one for stupid nigga's that fund my shopping spree's and the other just personal.

All my phone's were iPhones thanks to certain cluckers.

I finally answered my personal phone.

"Wassup" I greeted.

It was Rico my number one fan my right hand man. He always show love on all occasions he like my best friend but we fuck from time to time.

"What you doing baby girl?" he asked.