Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Rico's POV*

"Get out the house little before you be late to school" I demanded on the phone while pulling up to Diamond's crib

We haven't talked in a week but who's counting.?

Jumping into my car Jennifer slammed the door shut.

"Hey Rico" she greeted before giving her phone back all of her attention.

"Wassup youngin? Where Diamond at?" I asked

"She's in there getting ready for work" she answered

Nodding I just drove her to school not trying to be pressed on asking her too many questions because of course she's going to go back and tell Diamond. 

Pulling up to her school I was 5 minutes early thankfully because this girl always late to school. 

"Are you going to pick me up from school?" she asked

"If I feel like it" I joked 

"Don't play" she frowned

"Yeah me or Quan will be here make sure you learn something today. Close my door" I waved her off

"Okay bye" 

Driving off I was wondering on what I should do today. I been feeling empty not being able to talk to Diamond which was so unusual to me.

I stopped talking to her since the day she was so happy to NOT be pregnant like that was such a bad thing. Ignoring her two days around the house until she just up and left and went to her condo again. 

Maybe I'm over exaggerating but I don't see what's the big deal if she get pregnant and why she don't want to let it happen. For now I'll just lay back and continue to be petty. 

I was two minutes away from my mother's house I needed to talk to her about all this and see what she says then I'll finally put it to rest and continue to get this money as usual. 

Putting my key in the door I could hear my momma singing from the kitchen. The house smelled so good so now I definitely didn't regret stopping by.

"Hey Ma" I greeted kissing her on the cheek.

Sitting on a stool on the breakfast bar. My mom just gave me a blank look and I just knew that Diamond already called her.

"So I'm invisible?" I asked

"You just might be" She snapped

"So much hostility early in the morning" I chuckled knowing she was taking Diamond side as usual

"Oh the same hostility you using with Diamond because she don't want to stop her life to get pregnant for you" she smirked

"I hate when you automatically take her side forgetting who you actually gave birth to" I shrugged

"Alright. Explain to me what happened" she said rolling her eyes. 

"Alright so basically I been wanting her to get pregnant for a while now because I feel like we're ready so I threw out her birth control pills. That clearly didn't work so when she did think she was pregnant she took a test in front of me then says "Thank god" as if it would've been a nightmare if it did happen" I explained

"Okay so you're mad that she said it the way she did but you know she loves you. Obviously she's not ready to have a child for whatever reason she may have and you can't just force someone to get pregnant they're putting their body at risk you're not going to help her carry that child but I can kind of understand where you coming from."