04 | The Missing Queen

As I finish putting away the dishes I put my ice cream away in the freezer and go into my bedroom.

I grab my computer and glasses and sit on my bed with my computer in my lap. I sign into my computer and go through dozens of emails from my boss. Being his personal assistant is pretty hard since he is a very high maintenance man. One time I had to set up three dates on the same day with three different people and find him 6 suits for him too choose from for each date. It was a very hectic day.

I do what each email says weither it being setting up a meeting or buying him a plane ticket. The good thing about working for Mr.Perry is that he goes on a trip every week where he meets multiple people and has dozens of meetings. I have only went to one of those meetings and I just stayed in an meeting room for two thirds of the trip.

As I get too the last email it says

'Oh and I almost forgot we are going too be visiting one of my very close friends for some business. We will be going for a couple of weeks and you will need too come also. The flight is this coming week on Monday.'

What! So he just expects me to be able to go? Where is it even too? But me not wanting too lose my job I say,

'Where will we be going and for how long?'

Almost immediately I get response from Mr.Perry

'It is in Alaska and we will be going for three weeks. I hope you are able to come I wouldn't want to give someone else your position.'

I groan and fall back on my fluffy pillows. Why does he have to be my boss? If he wasn't I would have went the fuck off on his rich ass. But shoving my thoughts to the back of my head I sit up and type back

'Yes, that is fine but I will need to bring my dog. She cannot stay here by herself and I can't find a dog sitter so late.'

'Ok that is fine as long as you come on the trip.'

This man must really need my help. I fastly close my computer and sit it on my bedside table. I just sit back on my pillows and groan. Why did he tell me so late! It's already Friday so I only have two days to pack!

I look towards door as Willow runs in with toy in her mouth. She jumps on the bed and lays down right beside me with her head laying on me.

I pet her fur and rub behind her ears. And as she starts to fall asleep so do I.

◇◇◇

I groan in annoyance as the light from the morning sun shines onto my face awakening me from my deep sleep. I sit up from my bed while patting Willows head and walking into my small bathroom. I pull my towel off the rack tiredly and turn on the shower to hot.

After a couple of seconds the water is warmed up and I get into the shower feeling the water run down my body and through my hair. I wash my body and wash my thick black curly hair. I have too brush my hair in the shower while the conditioner is in or else I will be yanking at it for hours.

I get out of the shower after turning off the water and wrap my towel around me. I turn too my sink and brush my teeth and swish mouth wash around my mouth. I leave the bathroom with my towel still wrapped around me and as I walk into my bedroom I scream loudly in the sight of my best friend Jennifer.

"You scared the living shit out of me! What are you even doing here!?!" She just laughs and heads into my closet.

"Well were going out tonight, a new club opened up and I want you to come with me. I know you don't like clubs but please for me!" She drags out the word 'please' and I just look at her.

"No I have to pack I'm going on a trip for Mr.Perry. We're leaving Monday and not coming back for a couple of weeks." She looks at me with intrest.

"Where are you going? Paris? San Francisco? Chicago?" I cut her off and say.

"No were going to Alaska."

"Alaska? What can you do there?" I just shrug.

"I'll get you pizza? As long as you come to the club, we don't even have to stay that long just for like 3 hours." I groan but nod my head and a smile slaps itself onto her face.

"Okay well you need to get dressed." And as she says that she throws clothes at me and then leaves the room.

◇◇◇

As I slide on my shoes I walk towards my long mirror and access my outfit. The small tight fitting black corset top pushes up my tits to look bigger and the matching pants make my butt look bigger than it is. I also wear a pair of square shaped heels with straps that are wrapped around my ankle.

I also grab a couple things of gold jewelry and put earings in and clip the necklace and bracelet around their wearable places.

As I walk out of my bedroom with a long black coat wrapped around me I see Jennifer opening the door and then giving a person money and closing the door again. Oh pizzaaaa.

I fastly advance toward her and grab the pizza from her hands as the nice warm scent of New York pizza fills my nose. I trudge to the living room and place the pizza on the coffee table and open it. The scent of mouth watering pizza is too much to take and I grab a piece and bite into it. Closing my eyes in happiness, I love food.

_________________________________♡

I hope you my amazing readers are having an amazing day and are happy! I love u guys and thank you for reading.

XOXO
-K

XOXO-K