MY LOVE

This is one of my favorite songs. However sad and heartbreaking, I can play it on repeat the whole day if I want to.  

MY LOVE - LEE HI (이하이)

Lyrics: Ji Hoon, Goo Ji An
Composer: Hwang Chan Hee, Lee Seung Joo
Arrangement: Lee Seung Joo, Lee Raeum

멀리서 지켜만봤죠 neul meolliseo jikyeomanbwassjyo
I have always seen you from afar. It's not like we're apart, no, we're not. We are always together. We stand close together. We sit side by side. Your face close, your eyes gazing deep into mine. But, I can only truly see you, completely look at you, only from a distance...

사랑인 같아서 그대 nae sarangin geot gataseo geudae
Because I thought you will be my love. I always wish and hope for it to come true. You know me, I know you. You've seen the real me. I understand the true you. We clicked with each other, we fulfill one another. You are my happiness and the remedy for my sadness. Your laugh is my laugh. Your tears are mine too. Whenever I fall into a deep hole of darkness, you are my shining light at the top, with your hands extending to welcome me back.

같은 마음인 알았죠 gateun maeumin jul arassjyo
I thought you feel the same way. Because when you smile at me, laugh with me, look at me, touch me, stroke my hair, caress my cheek, holding me tightly like you don't want to let me go, I always thought, and hope, that inside your heart you also feel like I do.

다른 곳을 보았지만 dareun goseul boassjiman
But you are looking the other way. The care that you show me, the kind of love that you are giving me, is different from mine. We are friends, we are brothers, we are partners, but we are not lovers?

바람처럼 먼지처럼 baramcheoreom i meonjicheoreom
Like the wind, like dust.
I can feel you but I can't touch you. You only stay for a while in my hands, then you leave. You bid goodbye. You vanish. You disappear.

잡히지가 않아 jabhijiga anha
I can't catch you.
I can't hold you. I can't keep you.

보이지않아 boijianha
I can't see you.
You are in front of me, but why can't I picture you.

Remember love you, I love you...

사랑인 믿었고 sarangin jul mideossgo
I believe it is love.
I always do. Deep in my heart, this wonderful feeling has already blossomed and giving showers of beautiful colors. Covering me with happiness, joy, and pleasure.

운명이라 불렀죠 unmyeongira bulleossjyo
I call it destiny.
My life is blessed with your presence. I know you are meant for me, as I wish that I am meant for you.

Remember love you, I love you...

그대 눈동자 속에 내가 살고있는데 geudae nundongja soge, naega salgoissneunde
In your eyes, I will always be.
However you look at me, however, you treat me, I will always stay with you.

너에게만 대답해줘요 neoegeman daedabhaejwoyo
I answer only to you. Because I have given my trust to you.

휘청이는 붙잡아줘요 hwicheongineun nal butjabajwoyo
Please hold me when I sway.
Don't let me fall, don't let me stumble. Don't let me trip on my own foolishness.