Eleven

Cat's P.O.V

"What should we do?" Taylor smirks. "I know what you're gonna say already. Invite friends and have a barbecue. Its typical for you." I laugh as i hit his chest and grab the phone.

"Who should i call?" I ask him. "Well.. Cam ,Nash ,Jack ,JJ ,Matt ,Carter ,Shawn ,Hayes ,Sammy and Aaron." He walks around then house and plops onto the couch. I roll my eyes. "eh. Okay fine but I'm not talking to him." I say as i call Cam and tell him to tell everyone to get ready.

Everyone's here and Im sitting beside Taylor and Nash on the couch as Matt sits on the other and stares me down. I didn't do anything he was just acting to protective and that pissed me off. Its his fault.

"While Taylor cooks how about we all go swimming?" Aaron speaks up. We all agree. I go grab my emergency bathing suit in his closet. I always have it here because every time i forget and every time we go swimming.

I get into it and race down the stairs. I stand on the ledge and look into the clear water. "Gonna jump?" Matt asks. I send him a small glare. "C'mon.. You have to forgive me someday." He wraps his arms around me and holds my warm skin. He then tucks his head into the crook of my neck and i sigh. "Okay Matt. But next time I'm not forgiving you.. You have to stop being so over protective and stuff." I kiss his cheek then jump in.

Matt jumps in after me and i swim away. Yes i am the only girl but who cares. All my friends are on a scholarship tour for cheerleading at the moment.

We all get out as Taylor puts a patty on each bun and we all take a plate. I put ketchup on mine and eat it. I love burgers BITCH ME TOO. Soon were all finished and we're all leaving.

On our way out Matt comes up behind me. "Want to stay over for the night. I know all the girls are on a tour.. I don't want you to be alone." He holds my waist and i smile and nods as i close my eyes and enjoy his embrace.