| S Y N O P S I S |

᯽︎━┉━┉━⋆᯽︎⋆━┉━┉━᯽︎

᯽︎━┉━┉━⋆᯽︎⋆━┉━┉━᯽︎

|Blessed With The Best|

Ruhaan & Humaina

Ruhaan loved Humaina from their teenage days. He had his future planned perfectly with her when they were teenagers. They ought to become pilot together. Humaina's father, Zahid is a pilot. He worked in Wonder Airlines whose owner was Ruhaan's father, Ashhar. Even Ashhar's favourite senior pilot out of all the pilots was Zahid. Due to some misunderstandings, Ashhar removed Zahid's employment from his airlines. This created a conflict between both the families.

Will Humaina ever love Ruhaan back and will Ashaar ever remove the conflict he developed between Zahid and himself?

|Broken Souls|

Aynan & Benish

Aynan Ibrahim, broken by a girl who he had loved immensely. They were married yet she claimed that she wasn't happy with him. After his divorce with Hina, he needs to get married within 6 months of his divorce to have his position of CEO in Ibrahim Industries. His marriage was fixed with Faina Azhar. The younger daughter of Wahid Azhar and Lubna Azhar.

Benish Azhar, a girl with a pair of innocent eyes. Those eyes lacked emotions of love. Love which she never got from her abusive husband Naef Azeem. His nightmares haunted her every other day. She was the eldest daughter of Wahid Azhar and Nusrat Azhar.

Both are divorcee. Tied in a beautiful relationship of Nikah in a spontaneous way.

|Painfull Facade|

Hamza & Mehrish

Mehrish Mirza had everything in her life. A perfect 9 to 5 job that paid her well. Blessed with a loving mother and her sibling. Independent, talented, beautiful and kind were the words often used by others to describe her.

Hamza Rahmani, A multi-millionaire never even glanced at a girl twice but Fizah Gaffur was an exception. Rude, arrogant, filled with unnecessary attitude, wickedly smart were the words how everyone described him. When he saw Mehrish, his heartfelt difference but the fire of revenge grew stronger when he got to know his relation with her.