✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽.

✵ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ✵𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

T H I R D - P E R S O N

The rainy night's wind stirred around the limited folks walking around the empty streets of Bangalore. Usually, there are always people around but due to rain, there was rarely anyone walking down the lane. The huge bedazzled restaurant stood tall beside the other small cafeterias around. The crowd rushed towards the ceiling of the buildings to cover themselves from the rain pouring.

Sahar walked towards the ice cream parlour as the deluge cloudburst poured down her umbrella. She closed her umbrella standing just in front of the huge door of the parlour. She sighed and entered after getting jolted by a few folks.

Noticing that Izhaan was seated in the empty ice cream parlour, staring at his phone. She went towards him in hazy steps, still trying to ignore the scary urge to realise the truth or maybe there was a huge turn to the story. She stayed still in front of the table. When Izhaan noticed a presence of a person in front of him, he glanced up at her.

There were not many people in the ice cream parlour as it was raining, either they were in their homes dues to rain or standing inside a shed but no one inside that parlour except a two or three.

Within seconds, Sahar tried to sneak at the truth that was hidden in his eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them when he asked, "Is everything fine? What did you want to talk about in such a hurry?"

She sat down in the chair kept just in front of him and opened her laptop. The table was situated in the inner corner of the vast room. His brows clouded up in a curiosity filled knit when Sahar showed him the laptop. He questioned, "What is it?"

She gazed at him one last time before clicking the option play. As soon as the video started playing. The video played in front of him, but his eyes played with random emotions, nothing extraordinary. He looked up at her, "What about it?"

"What about it? You are asking me what about it when Falak Atif died?" Sahar asked with rage filling up in her veins. Startled at her sudden outburst, Izhaan glanced at her momentarily.

"You think that Falak Atif, this girl in this video is killed by me?" He asked making her confused more than she was. "It's evident, Izhaan."

He chuckled, "You and I grew up together for nearly 2 decades and you never knew my personality? It'd be a joke if you believe that I can kill."

She heaved a sigh before speaking, "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" He shook his head in a state of amusement which made Sahar a little confused about the story that stayed behind the murder of Falak Atif.