𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓘𝓼 𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓘𝓼 𝓐 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱

"I love you."

The world stopped around them but the rain and reality didn't. It was the bitter truth that they lived in. She didn't said anything nor did any of the words left her lips. Silently staring at him as circumstances played it's game, twisting and turning the hearts of melancholic lovers.

She smiled.

As the saying is, 'Smiling is a curve that has the power to set many things straight.' but everything seemed dull. Every brightness threw them in a well of darkness, every journey leaded to a destination they hated, the beauty of the finest materials had a visual of ugliness.

"Give me one chance, Sahar. I will make everything fine. I will talk to Izhaan."

She turned towards him. Droplets of rain dropped off the fabric clinging to her being. Her hair wet with rain as she stared at him.

"Irony it is that if I choose you, my life will be snatched away, Shahveer."

"Just tell me if you love me, I will change everything!" He yelled. Things were going out of their hands yet he tried to grip at the last ray of hope, stronger but if she gripped harder, she will be punished down to death.

"You can't change the destiny Shahveer."

"Don't play with the emotions, Sahar. Tell me once and I'll change everything," he requested. A little piece of hope clinging at the bottom of his heart that may be she will change her mind. It was a suprise for him that she didn't felt offended as he thought so that showed she loved him too!

"If only I could play with the emotions, I would change the emotions of the people who are messing up my life," she told with no emotion. Probably tired of how she was played with. Shahveer shook his head, irritated at her responses. He questioned,

"Do you love me or not? Yes or no?"

"Nothing will change even if I say yes."

"Urghh! Tell if it's a yes."

"Yes it is. It's a yes. I love you more than I like Izhaan. Tell me what will you do? You will talk with Izhaan to break this alliance? Even if Izhaan breaks this alliance, even if he walks away from my life for you to enter..." Sahar stated deeply at his eyes, observing all the love and pain he visioned in them. She continued after a brief pause,

"I will die mercilessly like Falak died for absolutely no reason."

"Are you in your senses, Sahar?"