Stay away from them.

Shane P.O.V.

"Ryan?" I called out. He ignored me and continued walking. I ran up to him and stopped him. "What?" He hissed. "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Probably because you slept with my best friend!" He growled. "What? No I didn't! Ronnie was just being nice! I slept NEXT to him...." I said. Ryan studied my face. "I'm sorry. I over reacted and jumped to conclusions..." He said and hugged me. I sighed in relief and hugged back. He pulled away and smirked at me. "Are we still on for tonight?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He danced around as we continued to walk around set. "Who's that?" I asked while pointing to a clad of 4 angry guys walking in our direction. "Escape the fate." He sneered. "Seaman! Where's Ronnie? Couldn't keep his hands off my girl?!" A guy with semi long hair growled. He had snake bites and he was angry as hell. "Dude...I for know where he is right now but you new to knock it off...I'm busy." Ryan hissed. "What are you getting at some slut?" A guy with gauges sneered. I was angry. "I-I'm-m not a s-s-sl-ut." I stuttered. The four boys started to laugh at me. "Can you n-not sp-sp-speak.?" The one with gauges mocked. "Don't mess with her!" Ryan growled and knocked him to the ground. The other guys tried to pull them off before I seen the rest of FIR run up and pry Ryan and the other group pry gauge boy, apart. Gauge boy wiped blood of his lip. "What the hell happened mabbitt?" Ronnie yelled at gauge boy that was his name? Mabbitt? Lamest name ever. "Your drummer jumped on me.!" Mabbitt said. "Yeah.! Craig was walking and then your drummer jumped on him." Snakebite boy said. "T-that's n-n-not what ha-ha-happ-ppen-ed.! Y-you came l-lo-looking for r-r-Ronnie because he d-did s-so-something with a girl...t-then y-ou made f-f-fun of m-m-me." I stuttered again. "You made fun of her? And you got her stuttering again? Max, I could kick your ass! You too Craig!! I didn't sleep with any girl!!" Ronnie growled. "Then why did I find your shirt at her house?" Max, snakebites boy, asked. "You don't know my clothing anymore! It wasn't me. Go find the actual guy that would really want to go and screw your girl friend!" Ronnie spat. Craig, max, and the two other guys walked away. "Don't go around them." Ronnie said to me. "I f-f-figured t-that." I stuttered and sighed heavily. "Come on. Let's he you something to drink and maybe that wi help." Ryan said and pulled me to a concession stand. He got two waters and handed me one. I drank it quickly. "T-thanks..." I said. Ryan smiled at me. "No problem. Come on I got to go on stage in a few." Ryan said as we walked to the stage they were playing at. We arrived and Ryan went to get ready. I sat there watching Ronnie warm up along with Derek, Ron, and jacky. Ryan came back with eyeliner on and his hair combed. I smile at him. He walked up to me. "I can't wait for tonight." He said before crashing his lips to mine. I kissed back as he cupped my cheeks with his hands. We pulled apart and I smiled at him, causing him to smile back. "Your on!" A guy shouted and Ryan gave me a sad look before running on stage. I let everything sink in. Ryan just kissed me...a girl that use to be deaf....wow..I guess life isn't all bad after all...