Just my luck.

Shane P.O.V.

" we are Falling in reverse!!" Ronnie shouted and walked off stage after finishing their set. I smiled as Ryan talked to a couple fans. I could hear their music which made it all the more better. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Ryan. How did he get there? He was just talking to fans.. "Hey." I said. "Hi." He replied. "Do it Ryan...! Stop being a little bitch!" Derek shouted. I instantly assumed the worst. He was getting rid of me. "Shane..would like to go another date? We can be careful this time..." He said. I sighed in relief and smiled then nodded. "Awesome. I have to do a signing. Meet you back at the bus?" He asked. I nodded and walked to the bus. I got on and went to my bunk. I laid down and hummed 'the drug in me is you'. I guess I fell asleep because I don't remember the bus start to move or the guys getting back on. I got out of my bunk and walked into the front lounge. Ronnie sat there writing in a note book. He must have noticed me because he put the notebook down and patted the spot next to me. "How are you coping?" He asked. "With hearing?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok. It's still so new..." I said. He smiled and hugged me. "Come on. Let's get some sleep." He said and walked towards the back. I went to go lay in my bunk when he stopped me. "Come on. You can lay on a real bed." He said. I followed him and stood there awkwardly. He fixed his bed and then kicked off his shoes and changed into some basketball shorts and a shirt. He laid down and patted the spit next to him. I laid down and fell asleep. His bed was amazingly comfortable.

**

I woke up and realized I was in Ronnie's bed. I looked over and he wasn't there. I still felt curious as to why he let me sleep in his bed like that. I got up and walked out to the front lounge. Ryan, Derek, and jacky at there watching a movie. Jacky seen me and smiled along with Derek. Ryan seen me and got up and stormed past me. "What's his p-p-problem?" I stuttered. I only stutter now when I'm worried, scared, overwhelmed, or sad. "He seen you in Ronnie bed last night and automatically assumed the worst. He won't talk to you or Ronnie. Ronnie shrugged it off and thinks it will blow over by tonight but I don't think so.." Jacky said. I frowned and nodded. "Come on jacky. We have to meet Ronnie and Ron at soundcheck. Go get Ryan for me Shane?" Derek said. I walked to his bunk and pulled the curtain back. He laid there. "You have to go to soundcheck." I said slowly. He got up and walked out. I let a tear escape my eye. "You comin'?" jacky asked. I smiled and nodded. We walked off the bus and into the building. I watched the ban do soundcheck and then we went back to the bus so they could get ready. Ryan still ignored me which hurt a lot. Everytime I tried to talk to him he would just ignore. Soon it was show te for them. Why was Ryan so upset? Me and Ronnie didn't sleep with each other just next to each other. I don't know but I needed to find out and soon before I lose Ryan...