Epilogue

Shane P.O.V.

"Ryan? Reagan? Callie? Brett? Breakfast!" I called. I heard their heavy footsteps coming down the stairs before Ryan and Reagan ran in. Ryan set Reagan down before Callie and Brett walked in. Callie had headphones in her ears and she was listening to some band. Brett had headphones in as well and he was listening to falling in reverse. I smiled at them. We ate breakfast and then Callie and Bret got ready for their first day of high school. They aren't the ones that are worried...it's me. I shrugged it off as Ryan took Reagan with him to band practice while I dropped Callie and Bret off. I got to the school and Caige(Craig mabbitts son) and willow(Ronnie's daughter), were waiting for them. "Love you mom." Bret and Callie said before getting out and running up to their friends. I watched as they all walked into the school together. I drove off and went to Ronnie's house where band practice was. I got there and went inside. Ryan seen me and I ran into a random room. "Shane! Let me in.!! I miss you!" Ryan whined and I Laughed and let him in. He tackled me into a hug. "Sexy girl I just fell in love...you should try it its a hell of a Drug..." He whispered before picking me up and carrying me to god knows where.