Did they miss me that much?

**two years later**

Shane P.O.V.

"Hailz! Tally! I told you I'm not going to watch their set!" I said. Tally was dragging me and wouldn't let go. "Shane, I don't know about you but if you tell me why you won't go, I'll tell you why I want to go." Tally said. I sighed. "You go first." I said. She huffed. "Im Ronnie's little sister." She said. I laughed. "Tally..." I said. "Nope your turn." She said. I sighed. "I dyed Ryan seaman" I said. Tally looked at me. "No you didn't! He hasn't dated since this one deaf girl." She said. I growled as she continued to go backstage after we showed our passes. We sat on the couches. "Hey bitches!" Tally called. I heard running the. Tally was tackled into a hug. They all pulled away and it was falling in reverse. "Hey sis." Ronnie said and patted her head. "Told you." She said while looking at me. I flipped her off and kept my head down. "Hey what's wrong?" The familiar British voice asked. "Uh nothing." I said. "Then why do you have your head down? Down something's up." Jacky said. I looke up and looked at him. He smiled but his smile quickly faded. "What the hell?" He screeched and stood up. "What's going on?" Ronnie asked. Jacky turned my face towards Ronnie. Ronnie studied me and gulped. "Hey, why are you all staring at her?" Max green asked. Derek turned towards me and smiled brightly. "Hey, guys I found my-what are you all staring at that girl for?" I heard Ryan's voice say behind everyone. "What the hell is going on?!" Tally and hailz shouted in unison. Ryan walked forward and seen me. He dropped his drum sticks. "Shane.." He said. "Woah, you weren't lying?" Tally asked me. "Lying about what?" Ronnie asked. "She didn't want to come over here. I asked her why and she said she was with Ryan two years ago. Ryan only dated that deaf girl two years ago and Shane is far from deaf." Tally pointed out. "You were dead." Ryan said. "You let me believe you died?! Why? Why would the doctors lie like that?!" Ryan roared. "I told them to lie to you...I couldn't handle seeing you and you apologizing saying that it wouldn't happen again...you and my best friend Ryan..." I said. "I tried to explain! Ask the guys! Katie confessed everything while we were in the waiting room.!" Ryan said. He was crying hard. "I cried and cried for days...weeks....months....! And all I wanted was to explain...now you're here and alive?" Ryan said. I stood up and wiped his eyes. He held my hand on his face. "Please let me explain?" He asked. I thought for a moment before nodding. He opened his mouth to speak when a roadie cut him off. "Falling in reverse is on.!" He shouted. Ryan picked up his drumsticks and wiped is eyes then he put on a smile and ran on stage. "Is anyone else confused?" Max asked then sighed and ran onstage. Hailz and tally raised their hands. I explained everything to them while the guys played an amazing show. After what seemed liked forever, the guys ended the show and walked off. Ryan rushed to me. Everyone crowded around us. Ryan explained everything. From how he was helping her plan the party to her attacking him and what she said in the hospital. Katie was a bitch! "Can you forgive me?" Ryan asked while clasping my hand. I nodded and he hugged me. I hugged back we looked at each other before our lips met and were moving in sync. Everyone was cheering around us. "Yay! Shane's back!" The guys yelled together. Did they miss me that much?