Jesus christ..

Shane P.O.V.

It's been a week since I last seen the guy at the park. I figured that he didn't care enough to learn my name so I acted like I didn't care enough to text him. But for some odd reason, I did care. I had to burn the paper in order not to text it. It was hard to be rude like that. I was currently walking to the park and I was turning the corner when someone bumped into me and landed on top of me and then blackness consumed me.

**

I woke up to a room or something and looked around. There was pizza boxes on the little table, eyeliner and a straighter on the opposite couch, and a few opened energy drinks. I turned around to see a guy with longish hair and eyeliner on him. His mouth was moving so I couldn't hear. He went towards a notebook and pen and started to scribble something on a paper. He handed me the pen and notebook. "You ok? I'm sorry about Ryan bumping into you....your really familiar do I know you?" The paper said. I looked at him and then my mouth flew open. He was one of the guys that the park guy was with.! I debated on saying yes or no. I shook my head 'yes'. "I met one of your friends at the park a few weeks back." I wrote. He looked at it and put up his index finger and then walked into a door, shutting it behind him. He walked out with the park guy. The park guy looked upset and depressed. The other guy took the notebook and wrote something and passed it to me. "This is Ryan and I'm Ronnie. He wants to know why you never texted him." I sighed and took the notepad and wrote. "I'm sorry. I thought that you didn't care enough to learn my name so I thought I didn't care enough to text you. I wanted to so badly but I set the paper on fire to stop myself." I wrote. I handed it to Ryan this time and not Ronnie. Ryan read it and looked at me. He wrote something down quickly. "Go on a date with me? I care, a lot.". I nodded and he smiled and hugged me. Ronnie and Ryan's mouths were moving but of course, I couldn't hear them. Ryan turned towards me and took the note pad. He scribbled on it and passed it back to me. "Whats your name?" Was written. "Shane..." I wrote back. He looked at my name and smiled. "Come on an I'll take you home." Ryan wrote and showed me. I nodded then We walked out and started to walk to my house. It was a comforting silence then we arrived at my house and I stopped in front of it. He looked at me before taking out a sticky note pad. He wrote something down an handed me one of the sticky notes. "Here's my number again. Please don't burn it this time. Text me and I'll let you know when our date is."
It said. I nodded and kissed his cheek then I walked inside. I went to my room and texted the number Ryan had given me then I waited for his reply. Did he really like me? I hope because I'm starting to like him too..